Caught on the couch [Short smut]

'Michael, w-what the hell?'

Michael had Jeremy pinned to the couch, between Jeremy's spread legs. A hand held Jeremy's arm above his head, and the other at his side. The two had just had their first kiss, what Jeremy thought was a nice peck. But no, Michael just had to take it to the next level and pin his now-sort-of-boyfriend to the couch, ready to make out with him and fuck him. Jeremy of course, had to stop him though. Michael smirked, proud of how dominating he was.

'Come on, kitten~'

Michael purred, leaning down to press hot kisses on Jeremy's jawline. Jeremy's breath hitched, and He groaned. Darting his eyes away and tilting his head.

'Michael, we can't do this now! Our friends are coming over any minute now-'

Michaels lips landed on Jeremy's neck, his weak spot.

'aAH!~'

Michael smirked against Jeremy's skin, kissing Jeremy again as said-boy tilted his head back and moaned. Arching his back and pressing his body against Michaels.

Michael grinded his erection against Jeremys, earning another strangled breath escape from said-boy. 'Gaah~ f-fuck you,' Michael opened his mouth and sucked at Jeremy's neck. Causing Jeremy to moan again, 'naahh!~'

Michael bit at Jeremy's neck, grinding against Jeremy and growling impatiently. 'I'd rather fuck you.' Jeremy frowned at the feeling of his boyfriends hot breath against his neck, moaning once he felt Michael suck on his collarbone.

Dazed, Jeremy creeped a hand on Michaels shoulder, throwing his head back and moaning as Michael creeps a hand up his shirt. Rubbing a thumb against his nipple, Michael grinds with a smirk. Knowing he's in full control.

'Fuck! Michael~, Michael!~'

Michael hummed against Jeremy's neck, biting at it occasionally as Jeremy whimpered and moaned underneath him. Clinging to him and grinding against him just as much as Michael grinds against him.

'Oh my god . . .'

Michael and Jeremy froze. Michael looking up and murmuring 'Oh shit.' Under his breath, Jeremy looked to see Chloe, Brooke, Christine, Jenna, Rich, and Jake. Standing at the door.

Jenna covered Christines eyes as she and Rich laughed, Chloe took photos with a smirk as Brooke almost dropped her frozen yoghurt.

'Oh my god, Chloe send me all those photos!' Jenna laughed, almost crying as Christine raised her brows in total confusion.

'Jerry? Michael?' Brooke raised a brow, sharing the same complexed look as Jake.

Rich cried and laughed, clinging to Jake just so he wouldn't fall to the ground. 'AhahaAHAHAHA! I knew it!'

Chloe smirked, 'Finally.' Continuing to take photos of Michael and Jeremy's dumbfounded faces.

'Holy fuck.' Jake whispered, staring ahead as Rich clang to his arm and shook. Rich was on the floor now, clutching his stomach and laughing his ass off.