The baby [Tam short]

My god

We got more fanart boys from Ciipherr (my favouwite pewson) and ahhh
Guess whose died
Well actually I have been lately sorry y'all :')

Anyway on with the art!

:')))) Spongebob squaretams-

:'))))
Spongebob squaretams-

Dkdkdkd sorry
Also I told them that I would write something else with Tam but I got a better fluffy idea sOo sorry ;v;"

ANYWAY on with the fluff that's shorter then Richard Goranski
———————————————

Jeremy and Michael were cuddling—okay the boys can't keep it in their pants they're spooning—and all was peaceful until
Tap tap tap
Puppy barks.
Oh lord.

Jeremy grumbled as he sat up after tearing himself off Michael like a baby koala to its mother, and stared at the door after he shook his hair out of his face.
He waited, and more barking came from the other side of the door.

Michael groaned as he flipped around and grabbed Jeremy, or since Jeremy was sitting up, he grabbed Jeremy's waist and rested his head on Jeremy's thigh. Jeremy groaned, flicking Michaels head. "Michael, mike, Mickey Mouse." Michael grumbled, Jeremy laced his finger through Michaels hair as he tried waking Michael up.

Michael opened his eyes and looked up at Jeremy, "What? I'm trying to sleep Heere."
Jeremy yawned and pointed to the door, "our kid wants to come in and sleep with us."
Michael shot up, wide eyed and red faced, "Our??" He heard Tam bark, and his face dropped "Oh." He rubbed his temples as he sighed and climbed out of bed.

Jeremy smiled as Michael opened the door, leaning down and petting Tam on the head. "Heya Tam." Michael cooed as the dog jumped into his arms and licked his face, Michael laughed and yawned as he stood up, walking over to the bed and put Tam on the bed.
Jeremy laid down and cuddled the pillow as Michael laid down and curled up in the bed, Michael pouted and flicked Jeremy on the forehead. Jeremy squirmed and looked at Michael, and shuffled forward as he cuddled Michael now. Michael smiled.

Tam barked as he jumped on Michael, and jumped between them, laying down and cuddling into Jeremy's chest.
Jeremy giggled as Michael groaned, "I swear it's 3 am we need to teach him to come sleep with us earlier." Jeremy smiled and hummed, "He's not tired when we get in bed." He pointed out and Michael rested his head in Jeremy's hair, "Lets just sleep now."
Jeremy giggled as Tam licked him on the neck, and Michael smiled. All of them went asleep, and it was peaceful again.

———————————————
My cat woke me up at 4:30 am last night because he wanted to cuddle lmao so that's why I wrote this