Birthday bish

"What time do you think you'll be done?"
I whispered to Raheem.
"Not gonna lie it might be a while. Just need to finalise a few stuff." He said grabbing his laptop.

I walked onto the balcony and just looked at the view.
Yeah we was on holiday but Raheem was wayyy too busy. One of his lectures had recommended him to some company and they were pretty much ready to hire him.
He had completed an interview over Skype and was pretty much completing his orientation right this second.
I was happy for him but it was also my birthday. Call me selfish but I was ready to get the fuck ASAP.

"I'm sorry" Raheem mouthed over to me popping his head by the window.

"Yeah I'm still here, I'll be back in London in a few days and I'll get back to you. Thank you very much. See you soon...yeah yeah don't hesitate to give me a call." He said ending the call. I rolled my eyes.

"Get me a drink ASAP" I said grabbing the hotel key card.

"Yeah same let's go" he said slipping his sides on.

"Congratulations" I said giving him a small smile as I pressed the button in lift.

"Thank you, thanks for your patience my g" he said pressing his lips against mine.

"It's all good I know my baby's gonna buy me a Benz" I said sticking my tounge out at him as we walked into the hotel lobby.

"You didn't hear that salary, Range my g" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"And I oppp, that sounds amazing, what did you have planned today?" I asked him.

"Basically I thought the flight would be delayed cause obviously these flights cannot be trusted. I literally planned from your birthday tomorrow."

"Okay we can go walk around and see around today then" I said seeing the beach across the road from the hotel.

"Yeah there's even a spa here, crack my back before I crack yours" he said winking.

"That's so mad, cause no" I said. Ngl i was on break from the d. I didn't wanna be broken, I'd had a few limping moments on the way to lectures. Me at my big age.

We walked out of the hotel and began looking around for things to do.
This place was filled with holiday goers and we literally fit right in.

"Beach?" Raheem asked typing on his phone.

"Yeah we might aswell, then come back for dinner or something"

"Calm it's like 5mins walk from here"

We started following his maps and let me tell you it wasn't a 5min walk more like 15mins.

"I'm ready to go bed" I said plopping down onto a beach chair. I regretted coming out. It was scorching and these bugs had no mercy for me.

"See I told you about that mosquito repellent, you're talking to a ghana man here" Raheem said laughing at me as I fanned myself. Raheem pulled me up to follow him

"No sorry that thing smells so so bad." I complained as we stopped at a near by restaurant.

He smelt like he was ready to be bbq'd covered in seasoning.

"It works that's all" he said sticking his tounge out at me.

"Hi do you have a reservation"  a blonde lady with glasses asked.

"Yeah Raheem" Raheem said pulling up an email on his phone.

"Ah right this way please." She said grabbing two menus and leading the way.

"So you had here booked?" I looked around at the scenery it was cute. White and blue themed everything.

"Small small" he said pulling my seat out for me.

"I'm guessing you already know what you want then" I said picking up a menu.

"Yeah definitely you." He said winking
I kept a straight face.
"Nah I didn't look that far, last min"

"Okay cool, I think I know what I'm getting" I glanced over the menu.

"Really, I wanna pick too" he said running his hands up my legs under table.

"You're a mad man who's clearly not hungry."

"Ooo you're hangry, let me call this lady over before you bite my head off."

"Yeah get in that kitchen and make me that meal" I said clicking my hands.

"Yeah you're brave" he said grabbing my hands and pulling my knuckles.

"Yo I don't like that shit, why do you think my knuckles need to be cracked you wanna give me arthritis" I said pulling my hands away from him.

"You ain't gonna be using that hand to jack anyone off when we're 90 anyway" he said winking.

"How do you know, maybe that'll be my hoe years." I said whilst ordering my food.

He didn't know anything. That would be my prosper year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR DARLINGS!!
More wealth, wisdom and happy moments.