Lets get it II

Noelle POV
"You hungry Elle?"
He said as he pulled up to the McDonald's drive through.
"Nope"
I didn't understand why we were here it was close to my house why couldn't he just drop me off before.
My belly rumbled as he rolled down his window and the scent of the chips caught my attention.
"Can I have 2 quarter pounder meals one with and oasis and one with a chocolate milkshake please"
I watched him get his wallet out and pay as we moved to the next stage of the drive through, he collected the food and put one bag in my lap with an oasis.
"Thanks can I have sweet and sour sauce 2, and BBQ sauce."
Let me not lie I was happy, free food. This boy knew me too well I hated it.
I got started on my chips and sweet and sour sauce. Raymond slowly parked in a secluded parking space, I looked around wondering if this nigga was planning on killing me.

I just sat quietly and continued eating, I noticed that he wasn't eating, usually he'd be done before me.
I turned and caught him staring at me, I stopped chewing slowly as he turned the music playing in the background down.
"Why you so quiet?"
He asked me, I just looked at him like nigga what ? The nerve..
I decided to just put everything out in the open cause he's acting real innocent.
"You changed, how can you go two weeks without talking to your girlfriend, the thing is I actually tried to communicate with you, you're always too busy for me. I actually think it's my fault for being with someone who's at uni."
He sighed knowing where this was going. I did trust him but when someone just disappears and leaves you to watch their snapchats to see what they're up to, that trust flies out the window.
"You know I would never cheat on you, it's not my fault if I get drunk and girls take my phone"
I raised an eyebrow at him was he being serious right now.
"Well you won't have to worry anymore, cause it's done"
"Kl it's not tho but okay"
I just tutted as a reply how you gonna tell me I can't break up with you.
There was a knock on the window I glanced up to see Raymond's friends Kojo & Stevie.
"What you saying love birds?!"
Kojo shouted after Raymond rolled the windows down.
"Hey guysss !"
"Did you go colly today ?" Stevie asked
"Yeah why ?" I asked with a raised brow
"Ah you see your friend yeah the lighty, whats she saying still"

My face dropped this guy has been trying to get my girl Maurice for the longest time and he does not give up.
"Boy bye she don't want you !"
Stevies face dropped
"Tell her when she's ready I'm all hers"
He began swaying his hips and Raymond pushed the button to role up his windows whilst I died with laughter
"Yo yo you're embarrassing man!"
Raymond shouted through the window and his friends laughed and walked off"
"Well catch you later my g"
"Noelle remember to tell Maurice yeah"
I nodded and glanced down at my watch it was nearly 6 and I was tired.
"Babe, uh i mean Raymond"
I stuttered
He grinned at me
"Gurllll you know I luhh yuh!!"
He began singing what a loser
"Can you take me home now?" I fluttered my eyelashes to get this done quicker.
"Yeah one condition tho...." he ended with a goofy smile.
"What?" I regretted asking
"Gotta give me a kiss, you know I've been missing those lips gurl"
I tried to hide my smile but he was so cute with his pretty dark skin smooth as chocolate.
"We'll see"
I grinned towards him as he started up the engine and began driving in the direction towards my house, blasting yg's do it to ya and bopping his head to the beat.
As we drove I thought about how close we were before this relationship practically best friends. This nigga has me rethinking this breakup but he putting effort in abit too late.
I glanced up and we were in front of my house.
"Now for the grand final, drum roll please !"
I just side-eyed him wondering why he's so rachet.
I put the rest of my food into my bag and held onto my bag and leaned in wrapping my available hand around his neck, as he closed his eyes I quickly ran out the car and to my door searching for my keys whilst bussing up laughing.
"Is that how you're gonna do me now denying me kisses klkl👏"
He shouted from his car I don't know why he was so loud omg.