Fuck up some commas

Noelle Pov

"Why did you and your ex break up?" Raheem asked me with his head laid on my lap

"Errr he really wasn't my ex tbh"

He screwed up his face, this was going to be long to explain

"Basically we never had a title, we done all the things that couples do, but we wasn't a couple" I took a deep breath

"Let's say you're with me nearly everyday, we chill, do all that intimate stuff but then I find out you do this with others too, that's what it was like"

"That's bare confusing, he basically sold you a dream" he said scratching his head trying to get his head around Raymond's mess

"Yeah I know, when I caught him with other girls he'd remind me that I wasn't his girl, I don't know why I allowed it tbh"

I'm not saying we had to have a title cause some people hate that but there needs to be some form of commitment, I hated this hook up culture.

Raheem sighed typing on his phone

"Are you still feeling him tho" he asked

Was I ?

"Nope" I said popping the p

"Good cause you deserve better g" he said poking my bottom lip

Is he better ? 👀🤔

"It's not everyday off pant for situationships" I said trying to bite his finger.

"That's the way society is moving tho, you don't even need to take a girl out these days, you just take her number, link then off pant, it's a good way of saving money" Raheem said laughing to himself.

This dickhead

"That's not happening with me" I said flicking my weave, I had to let him know.

"I'm gonna stay old school and date normally, I don't know what this world is on" I continued

"I wanna see if you'll be saying this when you get to uni" He said
"When that buff Kwame  comes through in the grey tracky lets see how long it'll take you to off pant" he laughed at me, he knew how much I loved grey track suits.

I laughed ignoring him.

We decided to check up on Daniel and Mauirce as they had been gone for ages, whilst we were in our own world just chilling.
Raheem and I walked into his and Daniels room to see him and Maurice cuddled up on the small couch with a laptop in front of them.

"What are you love birds watching?" I said

"How to get away with murder"

Maurice mumbled with her eyes glued to the screen.

"OMG it's out!" I gasped

I sat down next to Mauirce, I didn't mean to ruin their little romantic moment but damn this was my show.
Raheem had sat down on his bed and was typing on his phone.

It was nearly time for us to go back to London and we had only been out partying twice on a damn party island.

"We need to go out tonight guys" I suggested after we caught up with how to get away with murder

"Truu I have bare outfits" Maurice said getting up stretching.

"Guys find a motive we're off to get ready" I said walking hand in hand with Maurice.

*********

We had just come back from an event near the beach, I was exhausted, you know when the DJ plays tunes back to back, every song was a banger.