Friends or foes

"Sooo when were you gonna tell me that you're fucking Daniel?" I said looking at Maurice who had now dressed up.

"I was gonna say but I didn't want you to judge me plus you had your own stuff going on" she said fidling with her fingers.

"You're still wearing your engagement ring" I said noticing it. If I was the ring I would snitch.

I mean marrying your baby dad would be so many girls dream. Especially if the plan was to trap him, I  meannn.

"I need to sit down and talk to him" she said gathering her things together.

"You do, I don't know if you're sleeping with both of them but think about the risks, stds or what if you get pregnant again?"
I explained.

"Don't you think I know that, I mean if I was to get an std I'm sure it'll be from Stevie!" she said rolling her eyes.

"That's mad that you think it'll come from your fiancé and not your fuck buddy, I mean Isit even exclusive?" I said sitting down. I had to sit my thighs were aching, Raheem and I were like rabbits.

"Did you and Raheem only not become exclusive the other day?" She said.

"But was he blowing my back out every 2 seconds?" I asked.

She kissed her teeth.
"This is exactly why I didn't wanna tell you, you're so judgy sometimes and you don't even notice it." She said opening Daniels door.

"I'm just looking out for you" I said as we walked down the stairs.

"Just be real with yourself, who do you wanna be with." I said. She continued to ignore me and I left it as that.

"You ready to go" Raheem said to me.

"Yeah see you" I said referring to Daniel and Maurice. I hoped they were about to have a serious convo.

"Did you know?" I asked Raheem as he opened up the passenger door for me.

"I had a feeling but I had too much going on to pay attention." He said sitting down in the car himself and starting the engine.

"Imagine, I bet since that holiday we went on, poor Stevie." I said looking out the window as we drove along.

"It's complicated innit, anyway we need to book another one if those holidays still" he said winking at me.

"True we need to sort our schedules out" I said getting excited. Who doesn't love a holiday.

I need to do some sit ups. I thought to myself as I scrolled through some cute swimsuits.

"We need to have a lil convo before you leave tonight." Raheem was going back to uni tonight since he had a lecture tomorrow.

I was on a cute reading week, to be honest I didn't wanna go back after that whole ordeal but I just had to be a big girl and finish my course and get out of there for good.

"About what?" He asked looking at me suspiciously.

"Contraception" It had been bugging me that we wasn't using anything. I had to often sneak out to get the emergency pill but I couldn't be bothered anymore.

"Oh rah ok." he said focusing on the road.

"How do you feel about condoms?" I asked.

"I mean I don't mind them, but I might forget or not always have one at hand, especially if you do that thing you did last time." He said grinning at me.

This quickly reminded me of the time I woke him up with some sloppy toppy which resulted in us getting it in at 4am then falling asleep again.

"Oh we can stop then" I said causing his face to drop.

"Nah nah I didn't say that" Raheem said parking up.

We both got out of the car and strolled into tesco together. It wasn't too busy for a weekday afternoon.

"Well I don't wanna go on the pill cause I've heard way too many horror stories." I explained.

"Okay what else is there?"

He asked walking to the fruit and veg section.

He wanted me to make a stir fry for him to take to uni this week.

"Urm I dunno I'll have to go clinic and see."

"Ite calm let me know" he said grabbing some veg.

Raheem POV

It was Noelle's birthday in a week or so and I wanted to do something small and intimate like a dinner or something. I didn't know how to plan anything so I definitely needed Maurice's help for the whole thing.

I was thinking tarshish since she liked Turkish and I knew girls loved to take pics there.

I was on my way to Maurice's house to plan this whole thing out.

I parked up in front of her house and walked towards her door, and pressed the bell.

"You good yeah?"

I said walking into her house.

She had some kids show playing on the tv and I saw Ashley crawling around the living room.

"Hey princess" I said picking her up.
She clutched onto my jacket as I span her around.
She smacked both sides of my face as a threw her into the air.

"Oh rah I thought she'd be crying by now" Maurice said walking into the living room with a bottle.

"Nah she loves me, don't you?" I said smiling at her. She laughed, this baby had good vibes.

"Here you go" she said passing me the bottle and I handed it to Ashley who was in my arms.

She held her bottle and drank as she looked up at me.

"So you know Noelles birthday is soon I wanna plan something" I explained getting my phone out.

"Not gonna lie to you I ain't really in the mood to be planning anything" she said scrolling on her phone.

"Yeah I know you man had that little spat but it's her birthday still"

She sighed.

"I ain't one to judge but I know she's looking out for you" I said tryna pattern this thing quickly.

"Okay do you think I should be with Daniel, I mean he's your cousin, what do you think?"
She said staring at me.

"Not gonna lie, I didn't even know it was happening plus I don't know about you and Ashley's dad or anything, sooo I'm not getting involved" I said holding my hand up.

"Okay, for this birthday stuff we'll have to round everyone up together which might be abit long, also getting an outfit together hair ect."

"So what are we gonna do" I asked.

"Just take her on holiday man, she sent me a link of somewhere she wanted to go a while ago."

She sent the link to me.

"Alright cool, calm I'll see you later then" I said placing Ashley on the carpet near her toys.

She walked me to the door and I left.