No right

Raymond POV
I was chilling in the park whilst my sister played on the activities available when my phone began ringing.

"Yo babes"I said to Stevie whilst laughing

"You're still feeling me, I see that d has you whipped" he said playing along

"Urgh you're gay bruvvv"

"I'm just giving you what you wanna hear still" he said bussing up

"I saw Noelle today una" he continued

"Yeah my g" I stated

"she was with some guy?"

"Rah you sure ?, who was it?" I said feeling some type of way.

"I don't even know uno, he must've come from outside ends"

"I bet it was one of her cousins, but rah" I said my voice filled with jealousy.

Rich POV

I had just dropped Noelle off, I pulled out of my parking spot whilst kissing my teeth, I didn't even get to lips or get a squeeze of her fat bum.

"Waste of time" I thought to myself whilst gripping the steering wheel.

If this was Nicola I would've been fucking her on the back seat by now.
Speaking of Nicola...
As I turned into a road I dialled her number.

"Richard babes ?"

"Yeah it's me babes you home yeah ?"
Might as well satisfy myself whilst I'm in the area.

"yeah I've moved tho, lemme text the new address"

"Okay I'll see you soon"

Noelle POV

I was home alone and bored as ever, obviously watching one of my shows.

I decided to watch tygas new show kinging with tyga. I wasn't feeling him after how him and chyna ended but I thought ah let me give him a chance.

Whilst I was getting into the show my phone rang showing I had a FaceTime coming through from Raymond and he looked rough.

"You home ?" He said whilst turning his steering wheel and looking up towards the road.
"Yeah" I said quietly
There was a pause, he wanted to say more but just sighed instead.

"Alright I'll he there in 2 mins"
Then he hung up.

He knocked on the door and I opened it for him to come in, he walked in with a frown on his face, wearing a grey Nike tracksuit and Adidas slippers with socks yum.

"Why you all dressed up?"
He said observing my outfit
I looked down at my ripped jeans, crop top and Nike slippers with a confused look.
Maybe it was the fact that I curled my hair and took my time to do my make up today.

"I went out with my friend"
I said quietly why was I sounding so weak ?

"What that guy yeah ?"
Yaaay the reason he's here was finally out.

I laughed to myself
"I see Stevie done a good job delivering the news whooptydoo"

"You always do dumb stuff like this"

I was shocked and confused, me literally going to have lunch with a friend has caused this

"How is that dumb pls !, you have absolutely no right ?!"
Yas found my voice again

"All my boys know, you're embarrassing me bare acting up !" he shouted standing up walking away.

Was this boy okay tho ?
"We're not together tho tell them kmt"
I stood up putting my side parting weave into a bun as the room was getting hotter.

"It doesn't matter everyone knows you as my girl, so when you do dumb stuff like this of course it's going to get back to me !"

There was a silence until he asked
"Did you do anything with him and don't lie to me?"

"No"
Why was I even responding, maybe it was the way his hand was tensed up and the lines appearing in his forehead

He sat down rubbing his hands over his head.

I sighed whilst sitting down, shaking my head.

I turned my attention towards my TV where tyga was bonding with his son whilst making plans to paint his room.

"That's gonna be me and my son uno" he said gazing at the TV leaning in the doorway with his hands in his pockets. urgh peng.

"Go tell your mum you want a child" I laughed knowing his mum would flip

"You know she'd punch my face" he said laughing and sitting next to me.

"You know your my baby mum tho" he whispered in my ear.
"If anyone was to have my baby it would be you babe" he said kissing crook of my neck. Melting.
I laughed and shook my head.
He put his arm around my waist as I embraced his scent.
His beard tickled the top of my breast as he continued to kiss down my neck.

You wouldn't think we were arguing 2 seconds ago sigh.

He turned towards my face and began to kiss me slowly sucking my bottom lip, that was enough to get me going.

He slowly slipped his hand under my crop top and rubbed his hand over my back.

He unhooked my bra whilst biting my lips, I wanted more and began to lips him.
"Urgh I've missed you" I said whilst groaning.
As a began to unzip his hoodie his phone began flashing and buzzing.

"Ignore it babe"
He said whilst pulling my bra off, I was in pure ecstasy and his phone went off again.

Bruh.

I pushed him off and grabbed his phone from his pockets, I was so annoyed and horny, a whole bunch of notifications from a Nicole popped up and I realised what almost happened. I almost let Ray back in.

"Looks like I'm not the only one that's been missing you"

I got up off him picking up my bra and handed him his phone standing up, he looked at it and kissed his teeth clearing all her messages and notifications.

I began to walk out of the room.
"Where you going ?"

"To sleep" I said not looking at him

"Swear what times your mum coming back ?" He said looking at his watch

"I dunno but let yourself out"

I made my way upstairs and into my room.

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes.
I really needed to sort my head out, this was so messed up.

I heard his heavy footsteps and felt the bed lower with his weight.

"Elle"
I ignored him

He laid his head on my butt and began humming. This guy was the definition of annoying.

I pretended to be asleep so he could go away.

"I swear girls have to wash off their make up before sleeping?"

I quickly opened my eyes and moved his head running to the bathroom, I ain't trying to get no spots. I heard him laughing i kissed my teeth.

"Prick"