Where you been ?

Noelle POV

"I'm leaving uno"
I said tapping him, I told him I had a 9am and he still wanted to sleep over.

"I'll drop you" he said in a groggy tone.

I put my trainers on and grabbed my bag whilst he went to the bathroom.

"I didn't think you was gonna wake up and actually go to this lecture una"  He said picking up his phone off charge.

"I'm a serious candidate" I said marching with my bag.

He burst out laughing and followed me towards the door. We took the lift downstairs and got in his car.

"Omg Alex" a darkskinned girl knocked on his window.

"Ah Renz what you saying" I noticed she was wearing a bracelet with his name on it.

"Nothing you ain't called me in ages wow you forgot about me yeah, I still have your bracelet" she said grinning pushing herself through the window that was now rolled all the way down.

I rolled my eyes and kept myself occupied on my phone.

They spoke briefly and in no time he started the car and drove off.

"What time do you finish babe?"

"12.30"  I said looking through the lecture criteria.

"Calm" he said playing a random mix.
I shut my eyes and enjoyed the mix.

"There you go" I looked down to see a brown McDonald's bag.

"Thank you Alex ! " I grinned

"It's calm, you coming tonight yeah" he asked opening his Tropicana.

"Yeah of course it's gonna be lit"

So turns out my rich babe Alex is actually a popular DJ. We've been chilling ever since, he's a good mate.

"You coming with Celeste ?" He asked parking up in front of uni.

"Course and Alicia"
He kissed his teeth. They didn't get along and it was hilarious. Alicia had scratched his car by accident and he made a big deal out of it.

"Don't even get me started" he kissed his teeth.

"Yeah don't get started pls" I said grabbing my stuff and opening the door.

"Thank you for the lift and I'll see you later" I said leaning in to hug him.

I walked into the lecture room eating my sausage and egg bagel and made my way to Celeste.

"So you didn't buy me any McDonalds"  she asked screwing my food.

"Alex bought it b"

"Ah I see, you guys and your man, friends my assss"

I rolled my eyes
"We really are just friends, he only sleeps over when his house mates act up"

"Hmm they're acting up weekly still" she said side eying me

"We're going to his event today so you can ask him innit"

"Oh yeah, what are you wearing?" She's asked me

"White jeans and a white Bralet"

"Shit then, help me find something after this"
I nodded getting ready to listen to this lecturer.

......

"It's looking packed what the hell" Celeste said walking into the club with me.

"I know right, these people don't stay home" I said trying to worm my way through the crowd.
Every boy was wearing the same white shirt and balenciagas sigh.

"I'm really ready to get waved" she said throwing her hands up in the air.

"I'm ready too babes" some random boy said to Celeste.

"Keep it stepping pls"
She said dismissing him.

"Let's go pls" she grabbed my hand and we found a section to sit at.

"Here you go" Alex said walking towards us with 2 cups.

"What did you put in it ?" I said looking at him suspiciously.

"A whole me, you know I don't need to give you anything you'll free up the ting" he said winking.

"SHIT DEN" his friend Jermon shouted over the music.

"You make me sick" I said rolling my eyes taking the drink out of his hand.

... The party was in full blast now, Alex's set had made everyone hyped up.
The crowd in the middle had gotten wild with all the future songs.
I wasn't dabbing away cause Celeste had just been sick in the toilet and I was playing carer.

"Let me go and get Celeste's jacket from the car" I said tapping Alex's shoulder.
He nodded passing me the car keys.

"Actually I want to sit in" Celeste said as we made our way to the road where Alex parked.

As we approached the car this silly Renz girl and her bummy friends were walking towards us.

"Isn't that the girl that's always with Alex ?"
One lightskinned girl with blonde hair said.

"Yeah but he don't claim her, he's still single and available" she said giggling.

I kissed my teeth and unlocked the car, opening the back doors for Celeste to lay down.

I sat in the passenger seat and sat back sighing. Girls these days piss me off.

"They're actually dickheads" Celeste said kissing her teeth.

"I know, anyway no more sleep overs with that boy, things will get complicated"

"Yeah I get you, don't let them put you off if you want him capture him"
She said grasping the air.

"I swear you're sick ?" I said laughing at her.

"Ah you reminded me let me sleep sha" she said laying down on the back seats.

I rested my head on the head rest, and decided to call Maurice, I hadn't spoken to her since last week and she was acting hella weird.

"Hey girl" she said groggily

"I knew you'd be awake"

"Team no sleep g"

"You at uni ?" I asked

"Nope I left cause I'm pregnant"

"What !" My jaw dropped

"I know man"she starting to cry

"Omg don't cry babe, who's the baby for ?"

"That prick Stevie"

(If you don't remember go read the chapter "let's get it II")

"Since when" I was more than shocked last time I checked he was an annoying prick

"Like last month he came to wait for me at my job and it just happened"

"Damn girl"

"I know" she said sighing, she had stoked crying now"

"I'll leave you to rest" I said saying our goodbyes I hanged up.

I cannot believe my best mate is having a baby, and I thought I had problems oh wow