Friends or foes II

Raheem POV

I submitted my assignment and sighed. I was hoping that it was a first class, but we move.

"Raheem foods ready" i heard my nana shouting. As long as she knew I was doing my work she continued throwing it down in the kitchen.

Yes my nana was finally back. It's as if she didn't want her holiday to end.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the tray from her. Jollof rice, chicken and homemade potato salad.

As soon as I sat down I had to make a snap.
I posted it and in no time my phone was ringing.
I had to air cause I was too into the food.

The doorbell rang and I screamed internally.
I know my nana couldn't hear it cause her radio was mad loud.
I got up to open the door and was met with Daniel.

"You know I had to pull up when i saw that snap" he said walking straight to the kitchen.

"Daniel long timeeee" I heard my nana shouting.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down picking up my tray.

"What you saying tho?" He said sitting across me with his tray.

"There's supermalt?"

He nodded opening the bottle with his teeth.

"Man don't know the stock in his own yard" he said laughing.

I got up and grabbed a bottle from the kitchen.

"Why you looking bare stressed what's going on?" Daniel asked as I strolled back into the living room.

"Fam I just sent off my assignment so off uni for abit, but I'm just tryna plan Noelle's birthday" I said rubbing my waves, I really needed a trim.

"Rah boyfriend of the year unaaa, do your ting"

"I even asked Maurice who was no help basically."

"I ain't even tryna think about that situation rn ngl"

"Yeah wargwarn for that, I don't wanna get involved but it ain't looking too good"

"She knows she's gotta sort herself out, she knew what it was from the jump."

I nodded in response cause I really had nothing to say.

"Anyway taking Noelle on holiday since planning shit in London is way too long"

"yeah man the weather ain't even all that here"

"True man, I'll try make it a surprise or sunttin" I said putting my tray on the dinning table and grabbing my laptop.

I spent a few mins scrolling and found something nice in Greece.
"I think I may have found something uno" I said.

"Looks peng, does it come with flights" he asked.

"Think so" I said totalling everything and checking out.

I had 2 days to get our shit together and get out of here.

Noelle POV
I opened my eyes slowly and reached over to grab my phone.
I had a whole bunch of text messages and missed calls.
It was my birthday finally!
A bitch was getting old.

I said a quick prayer and began texting everyone back.
I went on snap and saw the direst throwbacks being posted, my friends were demons.
My mum called and we had a short conversation about the day. I had no plans at all maybe I would get a takeaway with Raheem later or something if he came down.
As much as I hated coming back to uni, I had completed most of my coursework during all nighters in the library so I could be free today.