Please me

It had been a few months after the whole ordeal. Raheem laid there with his butt poking me, he slept in some random positions.

He had tried his best to make valentines days special for me pulling out all the different props to make me forget about exactly what happened. I leaned over to stroke his face to wake him up and he flinched slapping my hand away. I got up and connnected my speakers playing Summer Walkers EP.
'Finally got u out of my bed, but now I can't get you out of my mind'

Thats exactly how I felt about the ordeal. I mean you never expect to become a victim, by the time you realise you're in a mad situation.

"You and these slow jams" Raheem said stretching.

"She's too good" I said putting the song on repeat.

"Bare depressing" he said getting up to the bathroom.

I had a whole day planned out for Raheem. I know valentines didn't go as planned for him but I was gonna make it up to him.

My mum was coming back tomorrow from her retreat and this was the only chance I had.

"We need to go grocery shopping today" I said popping my house slippers on.

I adjusted my headscarf which kept sliding off. I had a fresh relaxer which I had wrapped last night.

"Yeah that's calm" I heard Raheem say as I walked past the bathroom door. I heard the shower running, I kissed my teeth cause he knows I need to brush my teeth.

I was in a good mood today for once, I finally felt like the dark cloud had left me.

I played some afrobeats and started on breakfast.

I made some scrambled eggs and some waffles with the waffle maker.

"This thing is honestly so efficient" I said to myself tapping the coffee machine and making an oreo hot chocolate.

"Something smells goood!" Raheem said walking into the kitchen with grey basketball shorts on.

He said tapping my butt.

"Eat so we can go" I said placing his plate in front of him.

Options played throughout the house as I strolled to the bathroom.

I quickly showered and got dressed. I looked out my window and saw that it was sunny.
Global warming was definitely en route.

I tied my hair into a messy bun, laid my edges and popped some sunglasses on.

"Did you eat?" Raheem asked me.

"Yh I had a hot chocolate, the same one I made for you" I said staring in the mirror.

"Last night you only had a milkshake" he said struggling to put his jeans on.

"Bare rips in your jeans, are you a girl?" I said smirking at him.

"You're here tryna change the subject. You don't think I ain't seen you not eating"

I rolled my eyes. He wanted to argue but I really wasn't in the mood.

"Babe, lets go" I said leaving the room.

"You need to eat!"

"Oh I'll eat something" I said mumbling to myself thinking about the plans for tonight.

Later on that evening.

"This is nice uno" Raheem said looking around. I had sent him away for most of the day and took the time to decorate my house.