London boy in a london town

I walked out the station, and walked down the road towards my house.
After dragging my suitcase down the road I finally reached my door and looked through my bag for my keys.

I pushed the door open and walked in.

"MUM!" I shouted but got no reply.

I took out my phone and rang Maurice, the reason I was back.

"I'm coming over" I said

"No hello, hi, but alright babe" she said chuckling.

I laughed and left my house.
The weather was so crap, cloudy and windy, I clutched onto my parka jacket as j strolled to the bus stop.

I decided to text Raheem as he had disappeared of the face of the earth, it was hard to believe we attended the same university when he was no where to be found.

Excuse me young man, you're just gonna forget about me ? 😩

I pressed send and tucked my phone into my sidebag.

I finally reached Maurice's road and knocked on the door.

"Top of the morning to ya babes" I said hugging her, I had really really missed my bestfriend.

"Hey hunny" she said embracing me.

"Hey bubba" I said stroking her belly.

"Omg we need to talk !"

She took my hand and pulled me upstairs with her.

"So how did this happen" I said taking my shoes off and sitting on the bed whilst she sat in front of her dressing table.

"Stevie yeah, I don't even know how he found out where I worked, everything moved so quickly and we ended up back at his" she said sighing.

"Does he know ?" I asked

"I haven't told him yet, I just text him saying we need to talk"

"Damn a whole Stevie is going to be a dad, have you told your mum?"

She shook her head.

"Gurlll, you're gonna need to you're gonna get hugeeeee"

"I know man this is so messed up"

"Don't worry I'm here for you, with open arms and open legs" I said reciting New Yorks line.

"Speaking of open legs, what have you been up to at uni?" She said sitting beside me

"Oh nothing just the usual getting into crappy situations as usual"

"What happened this time?"

"Basically there's this guy, he's really bait(popular) and you know that comes with these girls, but I'm not sure he even likes me like that, I mean he stays over and that but nothing happens we just chill" I said explaining the mess.

"Hmm I see, but with that look on your face I can tell you want him to do something" she said smirking at me.
"What happened to Raheem you guys were together every second mate"

"Listenn he's disappeared, I'm so confused !"

"Oh rah, I'll ask Daniel for you, that's really surprising there's me thinking that you guys are cuffing in uni together."

"I haven't even seen him" I said frowning

"You miss him innit" she said grinning at me.

"Urgh sadly, he's still annoying tho"

"Gurl bye, you love him" she squeezed my cheeks.

I shoved her arm laughing. We spent the rest of the afternoon look at baby things for my little Godchild, they're gonna be too fly.

......

The buzzing sensation of my phone ringing woke me up from my sleep.
I looked down to see a FaceTime from a random number. Obviously curiosity caught me and I picked up. Waiting for it to connect I quickly brushed down any stray hairs in case I was looking like a hot mess.

"Yo Noelle, what are you saying?"

"Daniel omg, where's Raheem ?" I said, how can you just go missing ?

"It's a long story, he'll tell you when he sees you, he's in Birmingham tho" he said looking everywhere but the camera

"Has he left uni ?" I asked

"Nope just sorting out some family issues" he said leaving it at that. I had so many questions but I know Daniel wouldn't answer them properly.

"Thanks for calling, and tell him to call me asap"

"Alright  b" he said ending the call.

I really missed Raheem.

Darren POV

"So if I get her he'll defo come thru" I said scrolling through Noelle's Instagram.

"Yeah im telling you they're always together, easy" Scar said rubbing his hands together mischievously.

"Alright, I'll link her then I'll bell you guys to come thru" I said closing the meeting.