Run away

I'm back guys sorry for the wait!!!! 😘😘😘

Raheem POV
I was stuck in Birmingham laying low. I heard Darren had joined some crazy youtes and were looking for me.

I finished typing up my essay and I uploaded it onto the uni system, missing uni over this dumb shit was pissing me off.
Quadriah walked in with a plate handing me a sandwich and sitting across from me.

"Safe" I murmured.
She had been kidnapped by Darren and managed to escape with many injuries of course, and the first place she decided to come to was her dad's place, luckily he's gone back to Morocco cause I know he would be going crazy.

Quadriah got up realising no conversations were gonna happen today with me.
I didn't want to put the blame on her but it's her fault. I saw another message from Noelle asking if I was okay, I gave in ignoring her for no reason and FaceTimed her.

"Look who's risen from the dead" she said rolling her eyes.

"I've misse-" I began.

"Save it Raheem, you're fucked up" she said glaring at me.

I exhaled loudly.
"Remember the guy I said I broke his legs, and then I found out he didn't even touch my cousin, well he's looking for me now so I have to stay in Birmingham"

"So you couldn't tell me that, you just decided to leave" she said frowning.

I didn't reply, I felt bad.

"When are you back ?" She asked tying her hair back.

"Not sure yet"

"Okay, well I need to go bye" she said ending the call.

Noelle POV
I had just had the worst argument with my mum about me coming home too often from uni. I had no one to speak to as Maurice was telling her mum about the baby today.

I booked a train ticket to Birmingham and packed my stuff I'd go straight to uni after seeing Raheem.
I got to the station and called Raheem.

"Yo what you saying ?"

"Can you pick me up from the station ?" I asked pulling my suitcase.

"Er babes did you forget I'm not in ends ?"
He said

"Yeah I'm in birms" I said nervously.

"Rah I'm on my way yeah"
He said.

I nodded hanging up as if he was right in front of me.

20mins later Raheem pulled up to a driveway in front of a house.

"This is it" he said killing the engine and opening the door. I followed him as he went to the back of the car to open the boot to get my suitcase.
"I missed you uno" Raheem said pulling me towards him as I sat on the couch.

"Yeah that's why you don't pickup your phone or call back" I replied rolling my eyes leaning into his arms.

"Listen I'm so sorry I just needed to sort myself out, I'm not down with the hood roadman shit anymore, I'm tryna better myself and these stupid shits wanna get in the way" he said running his hand down his face.

My face softened as I tired to understand what he was going through.

"You'll get through this g, butttt the real question is are you gonna feed me or what ?" I smiled at him

"I forgot what a fat shit you are una"  he said getting up walking towards the kitchen.

My phone chimed that I had a new message.
I unlocked it rolling my eyes at Darren's name, we'd be texting on and off but he was so annoying.

From Darren;
What you doing today beautiful ? Wanna get something to eat later ?

Me;
I'm not in ends right now, visiting a friend I'll let you know when I get back.

I wasn't going to let him know anything cause I was going straight back to uni.
As soon as I tapped send he called me.

"Hello" I said
"Who you visiting ?" He asked

"You don't know them"

I heard his breathing get heavier

"You okay ?"

"Yeah" he chuckled

"Tell me who it is that has my babes travelling for them"
I cringed

"Just a friend I ain't seen in a while"
"Alright when you're back we'll go out yeah, I really wanna get to know you but it's like you're blocking me out. I won't hurt you Noelle, I'm not like these other guys I'm a good guy, give me a chance b"

Maybe I need to cut him some slack he can't be that bad.

"I'm gonna holla at you when I'm back yeah so we can plan a day to link up" I said

"Alright that's calm, don't forget babe bye" he said ending the call. 

I found my way to the kitchen and saw Raheem placing a plate on a tray.

"There you go, African pasta with chorizo and sautéed egg" I burst out laughing.

"Common indomie with egg and sausage"

"Do you want it or not ?"  He said folding his arms.

"I'm so hungry I'll take anything tbh" I said picking up the tray and grabbing a fork off the drying rack.

"Here" he said opening the fridge passing me a bottle of Fanta twist.

"Look at me being pampered"

"That's what happens when you come to Hotel Reemz"

We sat together whilst I ate.

"So what's the plan like what are you gonna do about this guy" I asked whilst eating.

"Daniel and a few of my other cousins are tryna get to him before he gets to me basically, with me out the way it makes the job easier. This whole situation is so long like I've got to holla at all my old niggas now." He said tapping away on his phone.

The doorbell rang and Darren looked at me.

"No" I said

"After I fed you" he said kissing his teeth but getting up to open the door.

A darkskinned girl came into the living room.
"Hi" I waved awkwardly.
"Hey I'm Quadirah, Raheem's cousin" she said sitting down.

"I'm Noelle, his friend" I said, she nodded packing away her shopping.
"Yo lets go upstairs" Raheem said dropping my empty plate in the sink and dragging me to stand up.

Daniel POV
I sat in the cafe with most of my cousins. "This guy is a prick una, why didn't he do something when it first happened" Rico said kissing his teeth.

"This yute has lost his mind" I said running my hands down my my face.

"So we know where he stays so far" Rico said addressing the whole table.

"So we need to catch him slipping without his boys and end him cause this is getting long" Devonte said.

"Alright we'll go soon, late night innit, just to lurk around his area. I've asked one girl I know who's been talking to him for some time to set up a link up between the both of them. If he's home alone or we need to wait for him to come out" Rico said in a hushed tone.

There were 8 of us so we needed to take 2 cars, with 2 cars surrounding his household we are bound to catch him slipping some how.
We called the waitress over and ordered full English breakfasts and went over the plan for tomorrow.