New Year's eve!!

Nightmare held on to error as he walked downstairs "uhh, Nightmare? Why are you holding on to me?" Error tries to free himself from nightmare's grasp "I need you right here so when it hits 12:00, I get to kiiiiiiiiiiiii- hahaha yeah" nightmare wants to kiss error at midnight. Once it hits midnight the person standing closes to you gets to kiss you. Nightmare walks downstairs and places error in a seat next to him "We just celebrated a holiday not too long ago, why are we celebrating more. . .How many more holidays are there!?" Nightmare eats a peice of his pancakes "not many more, but it goes in one big circle, we just celebrate them over and over until the end of time" error gets up and grabs a glass of orange juice. Nightmare pulls error over with his tentacle making him drop his O.J. "The hell nightmare!?" "Sorry you were too far" error cursed under his breath "Its nowhere near 12:00!!"

《HOURS LATER》 11:55pm

Error was still being dragged around by nightmare "well sh*t"
Killer ran around eating grapes "in Spain you eat 1 grape for every hour, not all at the same time, killer!!!" Horror chased killer trying to get his grapes back.
Dust had a bag of onions "in Germany they tap children in the head with onions on new years day" dust began chucking onions at every monster he saw.
Cross was throwing glass splates at monsters homes "In Denmark, they throw plates at doors to banish evil spirits. . .that's right BillSans back! Back! You demon!!"
Error was currently sitting with nightmare watching NewYearsAuParty. "Nights i have to do my tradition" nightmare was shocked "you have a tradition on new years?" Error nodded "remember fireworks and champagne?" Nightmare let error go to grab the champagne, while he set the fireworks outside.
Error came outside with glasses for everyone. Everybody took a cup and waited for the count down.
5. . .4. .
Error then noticed "nightmare you forgot to light the firework!!" Nightmare ran over "Oh shoot!!" and ignitedthe firework "Wait!! NO!!"
2. . .1
Happy New Year!!!
Cross, killer, horror, dust, blue, ink, and dream. . .everyone except nightmare got to kiss error's cheeks.

JJ-Chan

MORAL OF THE STORY
DON'T BE NIGHTMARE ON NEW YEARS

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!!!