The Truth hurts

Thrid POV

"Fine, you want the truth I will give you the truth." Error said sternly. Everyone took a step closer. "I-I con-" "ME AND ERROR HAVE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 2yrs NOW!! MWEHEHEHEE!!" It was true it's been 2yrs since error kidnapped blue. " 'gasp' Blue!!! you promised!" error screeched from his chair. "sorry error I'm just tired of pretending were not friends and plus I'm not the only one breaking promises here. I asked you to come over so we could hang out and you said yes." blue slouched in his chair. stretch glared at error. "uh blue I told you I couldn't be seen with you aanndd I told you to stop trying to be my friend, that you were gonna get hurt around me." error protested back. "Well I'm sorry if I'm trying  to be a good person. I did promise I would help you with your problems and that's a promise I'm not gonna break." Errors eye sockets went blank. Everyone just kept looking at blue then to error back to blue then to error. "What. the. actual. Hell was that?!?!" Dream ended the awkward silence. Ink spoke up too "did they seriously have a whole argument right in front of us??" "I know right!" fell added "And BLUE, I told you to stay clear of error not befriend him." Ink turned to blue and crouched in front of him. "Well, why do you get to be friends with error and not me!?!?!" blue made an sad expression. "Umm, it's more of frenemies than friends." "not even that." "shut up error!!" Stretch turned to blue and crouched in front of him too "Bro, you can't be friends with everyone especially that glitch." "fuck you too carrot-boy" Stretch growled. "and plus he stole you once." "THAT WAS FUCKING 2 YEARS AGO PAP!!!!" Everyone was shocked blue never cursed before. "LET. IT. GO." "how can I blue. I was scared the whole time hoping and looking for you so you could come back safe and sound." 

error: "can I say something?" 

everyone : NO!!! 

error: 'sigh'

"ERROR LET ME GO AFTER THAT, HE DIDN'T EVEN HURT ME" Blue was pissed. "How was I supposed to know!!??" stretch yelled back. "IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER IT WAS 2 WHOLE YEARS AGO!!!!!" 

error: CAN I Please say something!?!?!?"

everyone turned to look at error: "WHAT!?!?!"

Error was standing next to one of his glitched portals "Oh finally, ahem my arm finally grew back. Sooo yeah see ya. bye blue." Error turned to leave. as he stepped towards the portal, Ink and Stretch tackled him through. "ERROR!!!!" blue stood up with the chair still tied to him. He jumped up and slammed the chair on the floor, breaking the chair and jumped through the portal. "BLUE!! Wait!" dream yelled right before the portal closed.

JJ-Chan

Welp that was. . .something

bye