Growing Powers

I walked around the practice hall I had built in my new castle. Jack and the other guardians must still be in their so called 'meeting'. I kept thinking about what North said. Could it be true? Could darkness be rising again? Was I the only one to save the galaxy like Melody? All these questions made me get sick to my stomach. All of a sudden out of nowhere, screams of hundreds of people crying for help filled my head. Pictures rushed to my mind of those people asking for help. More and more started to overflow my thoughts. I couldn't keep up with every one no matter how hard I tried.

I had fallen into the floor with my knees up against my chest. I gripped onto my hair. "No! No!" I screamed out. My powers started to get out of control again. I dont know how! I thought becoming a guardian would make me be able to take control of my powers, I was wrong. But wait, earlier I was using them just fine? There was no problems of any sort. North did say they would start growing but this isnt what I had in mind. Wind made out of fire was circling me and snow fell hard inside of the storm. "I am sorry!" I kept repeating I wanted to help each person out. More people started screaming inside my head and tears poured out of my eyes. But the sounds had stopped all have stopped. The only thing I heard was a loud ringing noise in my ears and I felt two arms wrapped around me from behind. It felt not warm nor cold but perfect. I slowly turned around to find Jack worried over me. I tried standing up but everything started to wobble. I almost completely fell till He caught me. I still couldn't hear what he said but I could hear a little bit of it.

"Youll.....fine.....im....here" is all i could make out of him. My powers were once again becoming dangerous and I know Pitch wasn't behind it this time. I almost made the whole room melt from my fire, if that would to have happened then i would be impaled by the roof of my own new home. In a blink of an eye, jack had picked me up bridal style and tried searching for the bedroom. I wrapped my arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. I hurt Anna before when we was kids, i almost lost her. Im definatly not going to lose Jack. No matter what it takes ill keep him safe! He is my majority right now, i still fear myself but even more now since the world depends on me but i cant even control my powers completely. How can this be happening.

Jack laid me down in the bed, Slowly bur surely I could hear what he said. "Snowflake its all going to be ok I promise" he said then gently kissed my head. He gave me a smile then was about to leave. "Wait Jack, please don't leave." I said grabbing his hand. "As you wish my queen" he said crawling to the other side of the bed with me. I gently layed my head onto his chest. "Jack?" I asked trying not to let fear show in my voice. "Yes snowflake?" He replied wrapping his arms around me. I could hear his heart beat, it brought a smile to my face. "Im afraid I wont be able to control my powers. What if pitch comes back and darkness takes over the world. What if you get hurt or if the whole universe dies!? What if--" he stopped me by kissing me softly. "Don't worry, i have faith you will have everything under control. If Pitch does come back you wont have to fight alone you have us. Plus you will be the strongest immortal there could be! As for me snowflake, i promise as long as your in my life everything will be perfect, ill never leave your side. Those voices you were hearing was just a few of the people on earth that need help. You have to encourage them your there to help and you helped me and everyone your whole human life. Thats why Manny picked you, because you protect everyone. I tell you what tomorrow we will try to help get your power under control." I smiled at him and closed my eyes. When im with him everything feels perfect and right.