What Really Happened

I followed North out of the room, he was running so fast! "Please stop!" I yelled to him. But he kept going. What was it I said that made him go bilistic? Was it Jack? I had lost North, i was stuck in a dead center of 6 hallways. I had no clue where Jack or North was. I hope to God he doesn't do something to Jack or worse Jack do something to him. All of a sudden I hear crackling sounds and a bright blue light come from one of the hallways. "Why the hell did you come back here! You know we don't want you here!" It was North who said that. "And worse you have a girl you probably kidnapped!" He added. "I came here for your fucking help, you fat bastard!" Jack said. Jack is with him oh god, iv never heard him use words like that. I have to help. I darted down the hallway and got froze for a second at what I had seen. Jack and North were fighting. Jack was shooting ice at North and North had cut Jack down on the face and part of his hoodie was ripped. I came back to my senses well sort of, i jumped right in the middle of them trying to get them to quit fighting. I felt coldness at my head and a burning sensation on my arm that brought me to tears. I let out a painful scream. "Stop it! North quit now she's hurt!" Jack said. He rushed over to me and grabbed the arm I felt the sharp pain from. "Snowflake are you ok?" He asked. I stared at him deeply into the eyes not saying a word, "ill get some rubbing alcohal" North said as he rushed out towards a room. "Hey snow angel its gonna be fine" jack kept repeating and kissed my head. "Im sorry i hurt you, I really didn't mean it this time" he added. "I know Jack, i just didn't want you two to get hurt. Especially you! So i jumped in to stop it." I said taking his other hand and holding it tightly. I gave him a small smile then a long kiss to show him im fine. "Oh so thats what it is." We hear a voice, it was North but this time he wasn't alone. There was a rabbit, a fairy, and a little golden man with him. "This is Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy. They are guardians" he said. I recognized them instantly, they were all in the pictures hanging in a hallway at Jack's castle. "He she needs some help here! Kinda bleeding!" Jack interrupted. I looked down at my arm and seen that there was a huge deep cut running half way down my arm. "Bring her here Jack, ill take care of her." Tooth said reaching her hand out. I took it and said "ill be right back Jack." Giving a smile and left with Tooth.

We went into this small room that had medical supplies in it. She sat me in a chair and flew to the cabnet that was above a sink. "Thank you for helping me" I said. "Im Elsa, queen of Arrendele. Well use to be." "No need to thank me, this is what we do. Protect people on earth but mostly kids" she giggled. "If you don't mind me asking do you know why they were fighting? I mean North and Jack?" I asked. She replied "its a long story but it was basicly because of what happened after Pitch turned him. We all still dispise Pitch even Jack. But Jack hurt us most. He would mess with kids to get to us. Me he would hide the teeth children lost and put them back after I tried to collect them, Sandy he would turn the kids dreams into nightmares. And as for North and Bunny he would destory most of what they tried to give the kids. Leaving us not believed in, and if we arent believed in we will sease to exist. We all knew that Jack didn't really want to do that it was the evilness he had put in him. But what leaves us clueless is that Jack was never the one Pitch wanted, we don't know who. But North bannished him till he gets back to good, thats why they fought." "Ouchhhhhhhh!" I scream when she poured rubbing alcohal on my arm. "Sorry, i know it hurts but it keeps it from getting infected." She said with a warm smile. "Lets wrapp this up shall we." I nodded yes as she got out a rapping bandage. She put it on my arm and made it tight so it wouldn't come off. "Lets get back to the boys, they probably worried sick." She said rollin her eyes playfully.

We headed back into the room and everything seemed well peaceful. Jack was laughing with North and Bunny. Then bunny hopped over to us and said "guess what mate! Jack is becoming good again!" In an australian accent. "W-what?" Tooth questioned flying over to Jack. She observed him. "Its true!" She screamed excitingly. Thats why he has been so nice all of a sudden. This is great news. Everyone was cheering and laughing, I joined in the party.