My First Assignment

"Well my little snowflake it's just you and me" Jack said pulling me into an embrace. "I guess so frosty" I replied kissing his soft lips. "Frosty? Really?" He chuckled, my face started turning red from embarresment. "Well um yeah! Frosty! Its suits you, plus I came up with it on the spot." "Elsa my darling, you do know what this means right? you being immortal?" He asked me. "Tell me" I replied putting my head on his chest. "We can be together forever". Just then I realized how much I was inlove with him. "Lets go somewhere special" he said, "ok but im taking you there this time." I thought about one place that came to my mind and with his hands in mine we were there. The north mountain, it was where he rescued me. Jack already made himself cozy in the snow laying down. "Well come over here and look at the sky with me." I did as he asked. "Jack?" I said quietly. Our fingers was tangled together "what is going to happen to your kingdom, the one from where you were evil." I added. I thought about what happened when I was first there and I didn't really think anything of it then but I do now. From when the gang happened to when jack hit me to where Pitch struck me. "I have already got all the citizens that were there help and they were set free. One thing for sure is that im not ever letting anything like that happen to you. I love you to much to ever let you get hurt again." He said to me pulling me closer with his body comforting my head. I closed my eyes resting for a bit and fell asleep for a bit.

"Help!" A voice shouted in my head. Quickly i rose up and started breathing heavily. "Someone help me please!" It said again. "Ahhh" i screamed gripping my hair. "Snowflake whats wrong?" Jack said trying to calm me down. Suddenly images was transported into my head of a 15 year old girl. She was in a locker room and other girls was hurting her. I wanted to be with her so badly. My powers took me to her in an instant, i reached out my hands and shot ice towards the girls who was hurting her. Their feet got frozen to the ground and they were scared. "What in the hell did this girl ever do to you!" I shouted at them and they stared at me with shock. "Umm she desserved it." One of them said. "What did she do?" I said with a rude voice. "She is different! Look at her!" The other girl said. "Whats wrong with being different? Im different does that bother you? Everyone is different! Do you think that you and your best friend are going to be completely the same? No! She is perfect the way she is, you don't ever hurt anyone else is that understood?!" I said gripping my fists. They all shook their heads yes and i melted the ice with my fire and the girls ran out of the room. I turned around to see the young girl on the ground. She had a black viel brodes shirt on and black scene hair. She was really beautiful, why would anyone want to hurt her? "Who are you?" She said with tear stains on her cheeks. "Im Elsa, guardian of protection. Are you ok?" I asked motioning to the cut she had on her face from the girls hitting her. "Yeah its fine." She said trying to cover it. "Here let me take care of it" I helped her up and pulled out a seat for her. "Whats your name?" I asked smiling to her. "Emily" she said. I ran my hand over the cut and it disappeared. "How did you do that?" She asked. "I-i dont know." I said. "Thank you for helping me." She said fubbing her hands. "Its my pleasure Emily, just remember that ill always be here to protect you and that you're perfect just the way you are. Don't let anyone tell you differently." I said. I knew she was still a bit scared. I gave her a long hug, "you better be getting home. Its late." I said. Emily thanked me once more and left. "Now how am i suppose to get back?" I asked myself.

"Good job snowflake!" I heard a voice say behind me. I turned around to find Jack in the the corner of the room. "How long have you been here?" I asked. "I only missed the beginning but i seen you care for the girl and heal her. I forgot you had healing powers." He replied taking ahold on my hands. "I got scared when you just vanished into thin air." "Oh jack im fine, after all im immortal now right?" I reassured him. He smiled to me and kissed me. I am happy. I just had my first mission and i loved it. I loved how it felt to help someone else.