Naina : ye kya kar rahe ho aap.. Chordiye mujhe.. Main late hun already.. Vo bhi pure do ghante...

Rajveer places his finger on her lips to keep her quite and says...

Rajveer : shhh... Relax Naina... Tum late nahi ho... Aaj tumhe apni training ke liye 5:30 hours pe report Karna hai...

Listening to this she closes her eyes relieved and let out a deep breath...

Naina : thank God...

She opens her eyes to see him looking at her with lots of love shining in his eyes for her and a sweet smile playing on his lips..

Naina touches his face with her left hand and asks...

Naina : aise kya dekh rahe ho aap...

Rajveer : apni Naina ko dekh raha hun...

Then with a finger he traces her features.. Then he moves his finger on his neck and holds the chain in Naina's neck and says while looking at it...

Rajveer : you're wearing it ?? Kyun??

Naina (holding his hand) : aapne ne diya tha chahe jaise bhi diya ho... Aise kaise utarti... (changing the topic) ab aap uthiye aur mujhe bhi jaane dijiye... Varna hum dono sach mein late ho jaayenge... Chaliye jaldi uthiye..

Rajveer gets up and picks her up in his arms and takes her to her room...

Breakfast table

Everyone except dadi saa and Naina's parents are present at breakfast table having breakfast...today they all are little late for their breakfast as they have finished their training just 30 minutes back... Everyone are feeling quite refreshed as after long time they have slept till late as they have to report for their training session late today... Shalini as it is whining about the tiredness but today shivi is very quite....she's sitting there having her breakfast silently with dreamy expressions on her face and a constant smile on her lips... Aalekh is constantly looking at her.... He could feel her happiness by just looking at her... There's a different brightness on her face today... He's very happy knowing the reason behind her happiness is none other than himself.. Last night he has finally confessed his love to her...

He comes out of his thoughts when he hears Huda saying something...

Huda is sitting opposite to Naina.. Naina is sipping her coffee when she observes Huda constantly staring at her hands or specifically her left hand... She finds it very odd and was about to ask him about it but he himself ask her a question and listening to his question she gets what has him staring at her hand...

Huda (looking at her face) : oye phoolan mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai ke aaj tera chehra glow kar raha hai... Aur ye tere haath mein ye ring kaha se aayi ?? Kal tak to nahi thi...

Shalini perks up listening to this and not only shalini all the girls looks at her intently... Shivi hides her hand under table because she doesn't want to be under anyone's scrutiny... But naina can't do anything... She's trapped and she have to answer their questions and have to take all the teasings...

Shalini was sitting on her left side but due to fatigue she didn't see her hand but when huda asks her questions she hurriedly snatches her left hand and screams loudly....

Shalini (excitedly) : oh my God....Naina.. Capt proposed you last night...come on tell us... How did he proposed you???

Naina (red faced) : doc... No... I'm not going to tell anyone anything....

Pooja : oye missed call bata na ke kaise propose kiya veer ne apni zaara ko... Hamein bhi jaan na hai..

Rajveer also blushes a little listening to pooja...