The Happiest Place on Earth

Disney World is Kongpob and Arthit's last stop of their month long honeymoon. They wanted to visit every single Disney park. Today, they are at their last park, Animal Kingdom. The park was extremely crowded. People were still on winter break. It's the most comfortable time of the year to come to Disney World. Winter in Orlando can be brisk, but nothing a light jacket couldn't fix. It is much more pleasant than the scorching heat of summer with the sun beaming over your head while you wait in line for over two hours for a single ride.

Arthit is not much of a fan of amusement parks, but Disney World is just magical. He still won't get on any of those loopy and upside down rides, but he loves the laser shooting or 3D rides. Spiderman and Avatar being two of his favorites so far. He can also handle little spinning rides without wanting to throw up.

Kongpob on the other hand loves all the scary rollercoasters. The highest and scariest ride at Disney World was a piece of cake to him. He wanted to go on every rollercoaster ride there. So far he has had to go on all of the scary ones alone. Arthit can't go on those, but he insists Kongpob experience all the rides he wants. Some rides have a single rider line, and those are always awesome. They moved a lot quicker. However, for rides that didn't offer single rider lines, Kongpob waited alone at first. He didn't want Arthit to stand in line in the crowd if he didn't have to.

At first, Arthit was fine with finding a seat nearby to wait for Kongpob while he played on his phone, or some arcade games next to the ride. However, that changed when Kongpob got off a ride with two pretty girls following him. One girl was a blonde with a cute bob cut hair, and the other was a redhead with long bouncy curls, and both in oversized sweatshirts with super short shorts. Kongpob was all smiles, and told him he made two new friends while waiting in line. The girls said they were college students, and will soon go study abroad in Thailand nonetheless. They exchanged all their social media contacts, and promised to meet in Bangkok before parting.

After that, Arthit insisted on getting in line with Kongpob for every ride. He said he didn't want Kongpob to be so bored that he needed to make new friends.

"Kongpob, can we take a break? We've walked a lot. I'm getting tired." Arthit whined to his husband with a pout.

Kongpob looked up from the map to see his now pouting husband.

"Sure, just let me check. Hey, actually our fast pass for A Bug's Life ride is up. You want to go there first before our break? It's really more like a 4D show." Kongpob said with pleading puppy eyes. He really didn't want their fast pass to go to waste.

"Fine. At least we can sit down for that. Let's go." Arthit turned to walk in the direction of their next ride.

With the fast pass, the wait for the ride is very quick as long as you return at the designated time. Soon, Arthit and Kongpob got to sit down comfortably in an enclosed theatre. The curtains were down, and people were still filing into their seats.

Arthit was very tired indeed. There was a comfortable breeze blowing around despite being indoors. His eyelids started getting heavy, and soon they closed altogether. He felt Kongpob give him a peck on his cheek, and his face twitched in a little smile before drifting off.

"Why is it so bright all the sudden? Where am I?"

Arthit stood in what looked like a forest. Every step he took, little branches cracked underneath his feet. Birds were chirping, and rustling sounds of small animal could be heard.

"And what the heck am I wearing? Is this a dress?  Are these panty hose? It's too tight around my dick. The red cape is nice though. Oh, I have a sword."