Fit and Fitting

2018

"Why him? I don't want him." Arthit whined as he followed Kongpob out of the bathroom.

"Why not him? He is a good friend. What do you have against him?" Kongpob said as he grabbed a pair of socks, and sat on the bed.

"Are you kidding me? What do I have against the guy that I caught kissing my fiancé?" Arthit gave Kongpob a disbelieving look.

"Arthit, I was not your fiancé at the time."

"Wrong answer Kong. You were and still are mine." Arthit said as he crossed his arms huffing.

"That's not what I meant. I just mean we weren't going public at that time, so he didn't know." Kongpob tried to reason.

"He still shouldn't go around kissing people without their permission. I still want to punch him every time I see him." Arthit released his crossed arms in front of Kongpob.

"Love, when are you going to let it go? Max helped me a lot with the proposal, and he has become a very good friend." Kongpob pulled Arthit to sit on his lap.

"I know, but I still don't like him." Arthit pouts while he clasped his hands over Kongpob's, and played with his ring.

"Fine. If it bothers you that much, then I won't ask him." Kongpob gave up trying to convince Arthit to let Max be one of the groomsmen.

Arthit looked at Kongpob's disappointed face, and said, "If he really means that much to you, then go ahead. Ask him."

Arthit knows Kongpob always let him get his way, but he doesn't want Kongpob to feel like he is always giving in. So, he is hoping reverse psychology will work on Kongpob, and he won't have to throw a fit.

"Great. I knew you would be understanding. I'll go ask him now." Kongpob immediately got up shifting Arthit onto the bed, and dashed out of their bedroom.

"Kong...Kong...but..." Arthit watched Kongpob's retreating back.

"Stupid Kongpob! Stupid Max! Ugh!" Arthit fell back on the bed kicking his feet in the air. He already hates the fact that Max continues to work with Kongpob, now he is even going to be in his wedding. Just great. Just fucking great.

Arthit laid there sulking while he heard Kongpob over the phone with Max.

~~~~~~

Today is Sunday, Arthit and Kongpob has asked all the groomsmen to go shopping. They need to pick out their tuxedos, and get their fitting measurements. They are still eight months away from their big day, but they figured it's best to get a head start. They needed to decide on their outfits, so Krystal and the rest of the groomsmaid can go pick their dresses accordingly.

Bright has been going through racks and racks of suits and tuxedos. He pulled out a suit from every color of the rainbow. The rest of the guys pretty much sat on the sofa looking through catalogs while they waited for their appointed sales clerk.

Bright: Guys, can't you guys pick this baby blue suit? It's perfect on me.

Bright looked to Arthit and Kongpob.

Toota: That's what you said about the purple one too.

Bright: Well, I can't help it if I'm handsome in everything. Every color goes well with my complexion.

M: Haha.... please don't make me throw up last night's dinner.

Toota: Well, if you hang around Bright enough, you might throw up more than May.

Everyone laughed while Bright stuck his tongue out at them.

Arthit: How is May coming along?

M grinned widely at the mention of his very pregnant wife.