Chapter 71:Big Boom

Start from the beginning

I look up curiously, trying to figure out my surroundings. I see the other Geno and Reaper hovering above me. They wave, smiling. I wave back weakly. Their the first thing I see that isn't blurry. They wink at me.

"Have fun!"They say, then fade from sight.

I blink and look around. Slowly, everything becomes clear. The blurs with the bunch on the other side were really minions stuck behind a bone wall. The figure holding them up was actually two figures. E!Pap with Error on his shoulders. I look to the blurry duo and find that they really were Blue and Dust. Currently, they are preoccupied by a hug.

 I snap and weakly heal the wounds on Dust before Blue can see, but Dust's jacket still tells a story

 I snap and weakly heal the wounds on Dust before Blue can see, but Dust's jacket still tells a story. Dust was slowly lowering Blue's hood to place a hand behind his skull but both of them were happy. I see the crack in Dust's soul growing so I quickly change some code so that Dust can now hide that info on his soul from Blue. He jumps once I confirm this update. 

"Everything okay?"Blue asks

"Ya...I think so."He says

"Good!"Blue says

Dust checks his stats and abilities behind Blue's back, literally. He sees the new ability and quickly activates it.

"Thanks guys!"He says, looking to the Error brothers

"FoR tHe bOnE wAlL? No pRoBlEm!"E!Pap says

"That's not what I meant...."He mutters

"Well, wHat eLsE do yOu mEaN? We'Re bUsy kEePiNG tHesE iDioTs aWaY!"Error says

"If you guys didn't....then who...? Nevermind."Dust says, looking at me

Ink comes over and looks at Dust. I notice a wound in Ink's arm that wasn't there before, as well as many other injuries. But an arrow was in his arm. 

"You're healed too! Amazing!"Ink says

Blue looks at Ink and plucks the arrow out of his arm. Ink is pulled into the hug as well. They have some happy, reuniting moments. I watch and look around, hardly able to keep my eyes open. I can't spot Reaper. Things are still clearing up from blurriness, there's still some slight ringing and my skull is pounding. Blue looks and sees me.

"OH MY STARS! GENO!"Blue cheers

Everything shook. I turn my head and see Reaper. I realize that I'm in his arms. But he doesn't realize I'm awake.

"Ya...he isn't doing so well."He says

"R....Reaper?"I weakly say

He looks at me in pure shock.

"Reaper!"I say, then cough from the pain

"Geno!"Reaper exclaims, hugging me closer and tightly

"Ack! R-Reaper!"I struggle to speak