Nineteen

Liked by Hopeislost, Ashleythequeen, Liam_Shoree and 3,621 others

NiaArcherr_: How I felt when I heard I'm graduating early!

Comments

Hopeislost: BITCH SAME

_Emthejem_: YAY FOR MY GIRLY

Jackaverymusic: You have a nice smile ❤

x_KellyPennyville_x: Well done!

Ashleythequeen: OMG YOUR A STAR LOVE

Seaveydaniel: Me too!

User1: School is nearly over for them, it went by fast this year...

Liam_Shoree: You deserve it 💛

Corbynbesson: Congrats!

After sorting myself out, me and Zach resumed our reltionship. I apologized to the boys and stopped hanging around with Ben. He understood after I explained and said if I needed someone to talk to he was always there. I was excited to graduate, we all were.

"We're finally leaving this place!" Nia exclaimed. "I know! We don't have to get up early anymore!" I chuckled. The boys joined us at the table and joined in our celebrating. "And after graduating you and Zach are moving to San Francisco right?" Jonah asked me. "Probably, I told him that he doesn't have to move with me yet but he's admit he is," I replied.
"Seeming as this is basically our last full lunch together as you guys are literally graduating on Tuesday and it is now Wednesday, we're all gonna busy getting ready Thursday and Friday, we decided to have a surprise!" Jack told us.
"We still have Monday, and who's gonna be busy tomorrow and Friday?" I questioned.
"Getting ready for graduation, we're allowed to leave at lunch remember. We just never do. Everyone is getting outfits sorted out," Daniel responded.
"Oh yeah. What's the surprise then?" Nia queried. The boys stood up so we followed.

We walked outside and sat in the middle of the field. "We're eating outside?" I asked them.
"Is this surprise for all of us?" Ashley queried. "Kind of, it's getting the gang back to how it used to be!" Corbyn beamed. "How? Kelly is here," I pointed to her and she smiled. "It's fine," Jack smiled. We all waited and it felt like ages. I then felt arms wrap around my waist and I immediately turned round. "Zach!" I squealed before hugging him. "We know that you won't be seeing Zach much and the gang needs to be together one last time!" Jonah beamed. I smiled at the boys and turned back to Zach. "This feels weird," I commented. He smiled back at me," Why?"
"I'm not used to you being here," I smiled. "Love birds!" Daniel shouted.
"One second Daniel!" I shouted back. Zach planted a kiss on my lips before turning me back round.