Fourteen

Liked by _Emthejem_, Ashleythequeen, imzachherron and 3,836 others

Hopeislost: If the shoe fits, does that mean we're married?

Comments

NiaArcherr_: We already are 💍

imzachherron: We will don't worry ❤

User1: Another amazing look by the amazing Hope

_Emthejem_: Ooh hello

User2: Where did your piercing go?

Ashleythequeen: Thanks for blessing my feed baby

User3: All her friends just being so supportive, love it

Augustisthebestbancroft: Go away

User4: Then there's August, I wanna know if he just created his account to bully Hope

Me and Nia got back to mine and my parents were delighted to see her. "I feel like we haven't seen you for ages," My mum smiled. I rolled my eyes and Nia laughed at me. "I've been busy with school," Nia shrugged. I lead her upstairs and sighed. "Should I just go tell them?" I quizzed as I started biting my nails. "Go downstairs and just tell them," Nia ordered. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Mum, dad I need to tell you something," I said as I walked into the kitchen. "What is it?" My mum queried. "You might want to sit down for this," I stated as I sat down. My mum sat next to my dad and they both had full attention on me. "I'm just going to tell you," I took another breath. "I'm pregnant."
"What?"
I brought the test out of my pocket and put on the table. "Is this some joke?" My dad asked me. I looked down and shook my head. The room was silent, the only sound was the humming of the fridge. My dad sighed as my mum went white. I gulped and watched them. "This is alot to take in," My mum said, it was more like a whisper. "Who else knows?" My dad quizzed.
"Ashley, Nia, Emily, Everleigh, Daniel and Zach."
"When did you find out?"
"A week ago, I didn't know how to tell you," I responded.
"Do you know how much this could mess up your life?" My dad questioned," I hope you don't plan on keeping it."
"Mark!" My mum shouted. I sat there with tears brimming in my eyes as my parents argued. Before they could say anything, I got up and ran up the stairs. Making sure to slam my bedroom door.

"I thought they would understand," I sobbed. Nia squeezed me tighter. My parents were still arguing downstairs. "Lets go to Zach's," Nia told me. I nodded and put on my jacket before  going downstairs. "Hope," My mum stood up but I ignored her and left with Nia. As I was leaving I heard my mum say something. "Now look what you've done, you need to get your act together."