Seven

Liked by NiaArcherr_, imzachherron, Corbynbesson and 3,804 others

Hopeislost: You jealous of this chains? hm, thought so sweetie 💎

Comments

Corbynbesson: What song is this?

NiaArcherr_: @Corbynbesson Hers and mine

User1: Nice hair

Hopeislost: So I'm gonna go and buy more, more because I'm a whore,whore

imzachherron: @Hopeislost Your not! She's only ever slept with me so she knows what good sex feels like

Seaveydaniel: @imzachherron why?

_Emthejem_: THAT SONG WAS GREAT!

Hopeislost: @NiaArcherr_ where were you the other night bby?

User2: Those lyrics are fire

I was doing my hair when someone knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I asked Zach as I straightened my hair.
"I'm right here,go answer the door yourself you lazy arse," He told me. I turned round with my hot straighteners and walked over to him. "I could burn you bitch," I put them on the cooling mat and went to answer the door. As I opened the door, Zach decided it was the best time to speak. "Burn me then!" Zach yelled. I held back my laughter and saw Nia at the door. "Hi!" I hugged her and let her into the apartment.
"Babe! I thought you were gonna burn me! Come here!" Zach shouted. I ran into his room and sat on his lap.
"You sure? Cause I will," I told him. He smiled at me then remembered someone was at the door.
"Who was at the door?"
"Nia, She's in the living room right now."

As I walked back into the living room, Nia was on the phone. "Thank you for dropping me off, it means a lot," She said to someone. "It was a nice night and I still feel the same don't worry!" She chuckled a little. She said her goodbyes to this person and I walked into the living room fully. "So where were you last night?" I asked her. Nia looked up at me and took a while to respond. "I was just out with some friends, thats all," Nia shrugged. Zach joined me and we sat down on the couch. "So your parents allowed you to stay here?" she queried. I nodded and started to watch videos from last night. "What did you do? I'm guessing you fucked?"
"We invited the boys over with their girlfriends," I responded.
"And you went skinny dipping which was a hard dare to do," Zach kissed behind my ear which made me shudder.
"Oh, I hope you all had fun," She seemed off. Me and Zach watched some of the videos from last night and then saw Nia do something weird. "Shit it hurts," She whispered as she adjusted herself in her seat.
"Someone was fucked last night," I commented. She looked over at me and shook her head.