Eight

I finished my lipstick and went downstairs. "I'm going to Nia's," I told my parents. My mum took one look at my outfit and sighed. "Not in that, go change," She ordered. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to put on one of Zach's hoodies. "Bye everyone!" I shouted before leaving the house and slamming the door behind me.

"Bitch!" Nia hugged me as I waltzed into her house. She let me go and shut the door behind me. Daniel, Jack and Zach were already there with Ashley. Ashley passed me a shot glass filled with Vodka. "Cheers!" We chorused before taking them. Zach shook his head at me and I went to sit with him. "Where were you at lunch?" He asked me. I played with the rings on his fingers whilst smiling. "With Nia," I answered. Nia came back into the room with more bottles. "I have arrived!" She cheered. Ashley took control of the music and put on 'good as hell' by Lizzo. I jumped up with Nia and we started singing along. "If he don't love you anymore!" I sang. I turned to Nia.
"Just walk your fine ass out the door!" She sang along.

Eventually, we were all drunk but the boys. They were semi drunk, so they could look after us. I collapsed onto Zach and pecked his lips. Nia was still going and I was cheering her on. "Bitch move your ass!" I yelled. She shook her her ass and took a shot. I followed behind and drank some tequila. I looked over to Ashley and saw her twerking on the floor. Zach turned me so I was just facing him and started a make out session. I melted into it and felt his arms tighten around my waist. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I love you," He whispered.
"What?" I asked him, hoping he would say it louder. He kissed my cheek and licked his lips. "I love you," He repeated but louder this time.
"I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever be your side chick!" I heard Ashley sing.
"I put the sing in single!" I shouted. I turned back to Zach and couldn't stop smiling.

I woke up the next morning on Nia's couch next to Zach. My head was killing me and by the yelling in the kitchen two people agreed. Ashley walked in with Jack complaining about her head,which woke Zach up. He moved the blanket slightly but then covered us back up. "Oh yeah you horny teenagers, you two basically fucked in front of us," Jack informed us. I hid my face in the crook of Zach's neck and felt him place his hand on the back of my head. "What do you mean?" Zach quizzed.
"We were all just dancing and drinking when we heard moaning, we turned round to see Hope fucking you. On the couch," Jack responded. I threw a pillow at him and closed my eyes. "I just hope you used protection," He commented. Zach got rid of them, allowing us to get dressed.

"And why are you all late?" A teacher asked us. We all ran to school around 10:30. "We all accidentally slept in," Ashley replied. The teacher sighed and led us through the halls, to the principals office. I sat down in one of the chairs and sighed. Nia kept pacing and ended up asking the teacher something before leaving. Zach sat next to me and sighed as well. "Time for us to say our goodbyes," I told him.
"What?" He queried. I sighed and kissed his cheek before smiling at him.
"My parents will find out you were involved and probably force us to break up," I answered. "We won't though," Zach stated. I rested my head and his shoulder and prayed we wouldn't.

My mum turned up and just smiled before taking me home. I was confused but then I noticed something. She was pale with bloodshot eyes, like she'd been crying. "Mum, is everything ok?" I asked her. She didn't reply and I started to feel bad. We got home and she didn't even bother to lecture me, instead she just went upstairs. I sighed and went to my room.

"Are you sure your ok?" Ashley asked me. I sighed and sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at her before shrugging my shoulders. "That sigh is appearing a lot more since this whole situation about Everleigh," She commented.
"I know but I don't know why," I sighed, again. She hugged me and smiled at me.
"We'll find out why," She stated. A knock came from my bedroom door and my mum walked in. "Zach's at the door, I'll let him in," She told me.
"Actually could you tell him I'm busy or something?" I pleaded. She nodded and left my room.
"I've never heard you reject Zach before," Ashley spoke up.
"I just can't be around him at the moment. It's like a smell and I can't be near it. I feel so bad about it though," I covered my face with my hands and groaned. "Everyone is also leaving me. Nia disappears all the time, the boys are planing on graduating earlier and my family are being distant."
"It's probably because we're all growing up, it'll all work out in the end."