Five

I walked into the noisy and overcrowded halls of hell. Everyone was in their little cliques and then there was me and Nia. "We have English first," Nia complained. I groaned and unlocked my locker before placing some books in it. I then heard the high pitch noise that makes people deaf. "Kelly," I turned round and saw her giggling, twirling her hair and overall being an annoying species. Me and Nia watched her as she tried to flirt with Zach, who absolutely hated it. We started laughing and they both saw us. "Run!" Nia ran towards our class and I followed close behind, scared of a confrontation with Zach.

"I'm so sleepy!" Nia said out loud. The whole class turned to look at her and I tried to stifle a laugh but her face was priceless. "Sorry miss," She mumbled and turned to me.
"Oops I guess?" She laughed a little but that laugh turned into a blush. Another teacher had come into our class to give our teacher something. "Isn't that the teacher I ran into ages ago?" I asked her. She nodded and he smiled at her and waved and she waved back. "You have a crush on him?"
"No! He's just a nice teacher who listens to me when I ask questions about the lesson," She smiled. I rolled my eyes and zoned out of class.

At lunch we sat away from the boys. "Wheres Emily?" I asked Nia after I'd noticed she wasn't with us at the table.
"Sick, she rang me this morning saying she feels like she's going to die," Nia replied. I looked around the cafeteria and saw Zach looking awkward with Barbie. "Isn't it weird how Barbie actually has a name now?"
"Yeah Kelly just doesn't suit her," I agreed as I ate some food.
"It feels really weird without Zach sitting with us," I commented as I looked over at him again.
"Forget about him bitch! You deserve better and that's what we're going to do!"

Nia really wanted me to get another boyfriend for some reason. Tuesday and Wednesday were filled with Nia reading out names and me saying no to all of them. "I want you to be happy, please," Nia begged. I went to reply but Nia stopped me. "I'll be back soon," She ran down the corridor and left me to walk around alone. Emily still wasn't in and I was just walking for walking sake. I then saw Daniel coming my way and smiled at him. "Hey Hope, busy?" He joked.
"Totally," I sighed as I saw Zach getting into his car. Daniel looked too and gave me a smile.
"Listen, he doesn't like her alright? She is basically his stalker and he's getting pissed about it. You two will be back together, just like those fan fictions when they have random breakups and no one knows why," Daniel chuckled. I rolled my eyes and saw Zach's car drive away. "Watch him sneak over to your house tonight or tomorrow," He smiled. I shook my head and sighed. "Watch him not and we never ever date ever again in the history of the solar system," I told him.
"Maybe Corbyn's more your style then, try making him jealous."
"I think that's what Nia is trying to do but I don't think it'll work," I shrugged.
"Instead of a boy, try certain outfits and do that weird thing you always do that he loves," He suggested.
"Oh the pout?" I asked, whilst I showed him.
"Yeah sure just like keep that to you two only please and thank you," He pleaded. I rolled my eyes and saw Nia walking over. "Gotta go bye!"

The weekend came and it was filled with me, Nia and Emily being drunk. We were at some random park and Nia was trying to get into one of the baby swings. "I'll fit!" She kept telling herself. Me and Emily were nearly pissing ourselves laughing at the parents and old people glaring at her. She finally got in the swing but she got stuck. "SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME!" Nia screamed as she kept trying to get out. A couple gave her glare and tutted before going over to help her. "Cheers," She went to run over to us but they started to talk to her about something. Emily went over and told me to stay with our stuff. I looked around, getting bored of the situation when I saw Zach with Daniel. Daniel saw me and smiled before going back to talk to Zach. Zach then saw me. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back. They both stopped and Zach kept looking over. Nia and Emily ran over and took turns to have a shot of vodka. Zach saw and walked away with Daniel. I'd completely forgotten that we had broken up till he walked away. "They were being complete arses, she was telling me that I'm underage and I could get in trouble," Nia informed me.
"Dumb shit," I commented.