Nine

Liked by Hopeislost, Jonahmarais, NiaArcherr_

_Emthejem_: I think life hates me

Comments

Hopeislost: Bby what's wrong?

_Emthejem_: @Hopeislost I'll tell you when I come into school bby

User1: Stunning legend!

Jonahmarais: I luv u

_Emthejem_: @Jonahmarais I luv u 2

NiaArcherr_: I miss youuu

Hopeislost: @NiaArcherr_ you ditched meeee

Ashleythequeen: Legend.

~Dirty chapter~

I walked into school and saw Emily stood at our lockers. I ran up to her and squeezed her tight. "I missed you!" I commented. She laughed at me and then her smile kind of dropped. "What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Well, my parents are getting a divorce," Emily responded. I always thought her parents were happy together, but it looks like they weren't. "They actually already have, we were sorting out living arrangements and stuff like that," She continued. "Emily," I hugged her again and didn't want to let go. Till Ashley came up behind me.
"Sorry to ruin this moment but Barbie is talking to Zach," She interrupted. I let go of Emily and turned to see Barbie and Zach. I sighed and looked at Ashley and Emily. "Come on."

"Hello!" I joined the conversation and noticed Kelly reaching for Zach's hand. I smiled at Zach and reached for his hand. Him doing the same. She scoffed at us holding hands but turned to Zach again. "So we're still on for tonight?" She asked him. I looked at Zach as he turned to me. "I never planned anything with you," Zach chuckled.
"But you did. Remember? Studying at my house?"
"I don't remember planning any of that, I'm studying with Hope tonight," He smiled at me and I watched her scowl. Her friend smiled at me though. "I hope you know that your ruing a perfect relationship because your here," She commented. I scoffed and rolled my eyes before watching them walk away.

In class, I had a paper aeroplane thrown at me. I turned round to see Zach smiling at me. I frowned but opened it and saw the worst pickup line: Have you got a mirror in your pants? Cuz I can see myself in them. Laughing to myself, I scrunched it up and put it on the table. "What's so funny Hope?" The teacher asked me. I looked up at her and immediately felt embarrassed. "Nothing miss," I replied. I could hear Zach trying to laugh quietly. She looked at me with a stern glare before continuing the lesson. "What did the note say?" Emily questioned, whilst whispering.
"A cringy pickup line," I whispered.