Sixteen

Liked by Hopeislost, Jackaverymusic, _Emthejem_ and 3,462 others

NiaArcherr_: Oops?

Comments

Hopeislost: MY BABY YOUR SO STRONG!

NiaArcherr_: @Hopeislost I KNOW

Jackaverymusic: Wow congrats

User1: Who's the dad then?

NiaArcherr_: @User1 he prefers to stay anonymous till the baby is born 😊

x_KellyPennyville_x: Ew slut. You probably don't know who the dad is

Ashleythequeen: @x_KellyPennyville_x ew get out

User2: Been sleeping around then?

_Emthejem_: I'm so happy to become an Aunt! (Non biological btw)

User3: Why does everyone hate her?

Liam_Shoree: Congrats then

User4: Good for you I guess?

I got back home and saw Nia's car parked at the front. "Hey what's up?" I asked her. "I wanna tell Ashley and Emily," She replied. She got out the car and smiled at me. "How?"
"We all take pregnancy tests for a laugh and then obviously mine comes out positive and then I tell them!" Nia explained. "Want me to ring them?" I quizzed. "Yeah."

Emily and Ashley came over and we were all talking when Nia suggested we all take pregnancy tests. "Why?" Ashley quizzed. "For fun," Nia shrugged. Emily and Ashley shared a look before taking the box from Nia. "Is Hope taking one?"
I nodded and took one out of a separate box. "Hope you go first."

We'd all taken our tests and placed them face down on my bed. "I know I'm not pregnant," Emily stated. Ashley agreed with her and the timer went off. Emily looked at hers first and, as she said, it was negative. Ashley's was the exact same and obviously, mine was positive. "Nia it's your turn," Ashley told her. I smiled at her and she flipped it over and showed it to Ashley and Emily. "OH MY GOD!" Ashley screamed. They hugged her and Nia started to cry a little. "Hope, why aren't you screaming?" Emily quizzed.
"She already knew, I told her before Christmas," Nia informed them. I nodded my head and agave her the biggest hug. "We're literally pregnant together!" I squealed.

The excitement ended once we got back to school. It felt different. Zach wasn't there to greet me at my locker and Kelly wasn't annoying us. "Feels nice," I chuckled as I opened my locker. "Not for long," Ashley pointed out Kelly talking to Corbyn. "She moves quick," I commented. I shut my locker and walked up to the boys. "Hey guys!" I beamed. Kelly rolled her eyes whilst the boys gave me their well known grins. "Was new years good?" Jack asked me with a smirk.
"Yep! And Christmas," I replied with a wink. "Seriously? Keep your sex life to yourself," Kelly spoke up. I noticed Corbyn had his arm around her. "Corbyn, can we talk?" I questioned. He smiled and nodded before following me away from the group. "Are you two together?"
Corbyn smiled before replying," Yeah we got talking during the holidays and I asked her to hang out. We've kinda been together for two weeks now."
"I'm happy for you," I beamed.
"Right, I know I'm fit but I have a girlfriend," He joked. I rolled my eyes and punched him playfully. "And I have a boyfriend."