Fifteen

Liked by NiaArcherr_, _Emthejem_, Ashleythequeen and 3,382 others

Hopeislost: Merry Christmas and a happy New year!

Comments

NiaArcherr_: Oof my baby looking gooooood

User1: @NiaArcherr_ weird flex but ok?

Augustisthebestbancroft: Ew

Hopeislost: @Augustisthebestbancroft no one likes you

_Emthejem_: Merry Christmas girly!

Ashleythequeen: Hey it's your birthday soon!

imzachherron: Wooooah

Hopeislost: @imzachherron Hey, where's my cookies??

User2: Hey messy bed

Hopeislost: @User2 I can't be bothered making it tidy and it's my brothers room

User2: @Hopeislost YOU REPLIED AHHHH

- Dirty chapter-

It seemed that time went by fast. Before I knew it, it was Christmas eve and Zach was probably on a flight to Texas with his family. My family were mainly staying at my house, my cousin Belle and my Auntie Elena were in my room. I was messaging Nia when Belle and Nora walked in. "We're bored," The both commented. "That's nice for you," I smiled. I could sense Belle rolling her eyes. "Can we go somewhere? Mum is doing some weird healthy food shit again," Belle complained. "I'll ask the girls if they want to go somewhere," I told them.
"Like Emily?" Nora perked up. I nodded and got up. "Get ready you two then, we're going Target."

I parked my car and saw Nia with Ashley and Emily. "Hello young children!" Ashley smiled.
"I'm 15 so I'm not young," Belle folded her arms which made Nia laugh. "I missed your attitude."
"And I'm also 15 so we're not young children," Nora commented. Ashley sighed and started to walk away. The group followed but Nia. I sent over to her and saw her take a deep breath. "What's wrong?" I asked as I placed a hand on her shoulder. She unzipped her jacket and I saw a tiny bump. "Your pregnant?"
She nodded slowly and zipped her jacket up. "Since September," She answered. "Who's the dad?" I quizzed. She gulped before taking another breath. "Don't get mad or anything," Nia started," Our maths teacher."
I froze in shock. "Mr Shore?"
She nodded again. "That night I didn't answer your calls, I lost my purity to him and then we went on more dates and then we had sex some more then I got pregnant. It started when you got suspended," She confessed. I still couldn't move. "Is that why you went off school and Kelly made that comment?"
"Yes and probably, I've hidden a pregnancy for 4 months so beats me."