Twelve

Liked by imzachherron, NiaArcherr_, Seaveydaniel and 3,745 others

Hopeislost: In San Francisco ✌🏼

Comments

User1: You got a nose piercing??

Hopeislost: @User1 Nopey, it's fake 🤪

Ashleythequeen: Beauty in a picture 😘

Hopeislost: @Ashleythequeen my wifey

NiaArcherr_: YOU LEFT ME BBY 😡

Hopeislost: @NiaArcherr_ I'M SO SORRY BBY

imzachherron: My baby 😍🥺

User2: @imzachherron das cue

Hopeislost: @imzachherron we're so cue 😍

We had one day where we had no where to go. I was trying to take a good picture when my dad walked in. He looked at Zach then me. "Is she always like this?" My dad asked Zach.
"Pretty much," Zach responded. I finished taking a picture and turned round to Zach. "Come here please," I heard my hand out and Zach came over to the mirror. We posed together then turned to my dad. "Come on then."

"Zach!" I squealed as Zach rolled down a hill with me. My parents were getting us food and we got bored. "Again?" Zach questioned. I had no time to answer as Zach was already climbing up the hill. I jumped up and followed him. Zach tripped and fell backwards onto me. We rolled down the hill and he landed on top of me. "Ow," He commented. My parents came back and saw me underneath Zach. "Move your fat arse!" I tried to push him off but he stayed put. "You have to pay first, with a kiss," He smirked. I rolled my eyes and planted a kiss on his lips then pushed him off me. "Your food is here!" My mum shouted.

The day went by fast and before I knew it, we were back in our hotel room. I was looking out the window at the buildings again. "Literally, it's so pretty here," I commented.
"Yeah it is," Zach agreed. The thoughts about our future came flooding back. The fact that everything would be coming so fast when we get back home, scared me. I looked back to Zach and saw he was on his phone.

We got back to LA and Nia was waiting for us with Emily and Ashley. "How did you guys know what time?" I quizzed as I hugged them. "Well it takes like 6 hours to get there and you told us when you were setting off so we worked it out!" Ashley answered.
"I missed you!" I screamed as I hugged Nia again. "I missed you too!" She replied. "Hope get your bags and then have your reunion," My dad demanded. I smiled at everyone and went to grab my bags.