Two

Liked by imzachherron, _Emthejem_, NiaArcherr_ and 3,382 others

Hopeislost: Heard I look cute but never heard I look like a hot pancake 👀

Comments

_Emthejem_: You look like a hot dog

NiaArcherr_: You look like a hot burger

imzachherron: You look like a hot sandwich

Hopeislost: @imzachherron ?

Jonahmarais: You look like a hot chocolate

User1: These comments tho lol

User2: She's a hot pancake!

Hope_Bancroft_arse_fan: You look like a hot Minnie Mouse. Everyone else can fuck off cuz of the red and black bby

The school day was finished and we all got in Zach's car. "To Hope's house!" Emily cheered.
"The others are gonna follow behind," Jonah told me. I nodded and wrote a caption for my picture. Zach started the car and pulled out to the car park. He rested his hand on my thigh and continued driving. "Don't get us killed please!" Emily pleaded. I glared at her and smiled at Zach. We arrived at my house and I peeped through the windows. "My mum is home but that's fine, come on," I held Zach's hand and opened the door. My mum looked up to see a crowd of teenagers. "They are not coming in here," She told me. "Did I not tell you? They are. Everyone go to my room, apart from Zach," I smiled at Zach and everyone went upstairs to my room. "When will you listen, Hope? Your a disgrace!" My mum shouted. I saw Winter's head peek round the corner.
"Hey Winter! Get out the house you peasant!" I yelled at her. I ran upstairs with Zach following me.

I played some music and couldn't help dancing to it. "I don't know why you won't take up dancing," Nia commented.
"It's boring, they don't have good songs," I told her continuing dancing. Zach came out the bathroom and laughed at me. "Shut your peep hole," I ordered as I continued dancing. "I can shut yours," He winked.
"Ew! Family friendly!" Daniel shouted. Zach came over to me and pulled me into the floor with him. I looked over at Emily with Jonah. She was being her girly self by twirling her hair round her fingers and giggling at whatever he said. I shook my head. "What's up?" Zach asked me.
"Nothing," I looked over at Nia and she chucked me a cigarette.
"Now that's bad for you," Zach told me as he took it away from me. I pouted at him and he passed it back. "Thank you," I lit it and blew the smoke in his face. He rolled his eyes and went to go sit with Jack. Nia came and sat next to me and smiled. "Your mum is getting stricter," She stated.
"I know, luckily their going away from two weeks near Halloween," I smiled. Zach looked over at me and I put out my cigarette. "Good, we need an amazing party otherwise you'll be the worst person in school," Nia nodded.