Six

Liked by Hope_Bancroft_arse_fan, NiaArcherr_, imzachherron and 3,604 others

Hopeislost: Dyed my hair and I look cute

Comments

NiaArcherr_: You do. Dye my hair rn

Hopeislost: @NiaArcherr_ On it bby. What colour?

Hope_Bancroft_arse_fan: Why does it look good tho?

Augustisthebestbancroft: @Hope_Bancroft_arse_fan cuz I did it and wow your name is to long

imzachherron: You do look cute

Hopeislost: @imzachherron I do and thank you for reminding me

_Emthejem_: I'm scared to dye my hair

-Semi dirty chapter-

I walked into my house, smiling from ear to ear. My parents hadn't seen my hair yet and they didn't know that me and Zach were back together. They were in the kitchen when I stopped their conversation. "Your back!" My mum exclaimed. I smiled at her and put my hood down, exposing my new hair. "What do you think?" I asked them as I span. My dad looked at me and shook his head. "Why?" My mum quizzed as she came closer to look at it.
"I was bored of my blonde hair and Nia told me I should do it," I partially lied. My mum sighed and went back to making dinner. I walked out the kitchen, making sure to exaggerate the roll of the eyes.

I was dancing around my room when I heard stones being thrown at my window. I frowned and shut the curtains, thinking it was one of August's friends who got the wrong room. I turned my music up a bit louder and span across my room, and then fell onto the floor. I got back up again. That's when I saw Zach watching me from outside the window. "Hello peeping Tom! How are you today," I smiled as I went to the window. "Doing great thanks, got any underwear that's used?" Zach questioned. I frowned and went to check my drawers and found nothing for him. "Sorry but no," I went to shut the window but Zach held it open.

I laid next to Zach on bed and couldn't help smiling. "Now who's being creepy?" Zach asked me. I laughed at him and placed my head on his shoulder. "Do you think that my parents would let me move out?" I questioned. he frowned at me and sat up. "You want to move out?"
"Yeah! I'm bored of this house. Everyone is always nagging me to do something or I'm in trouble with something," I sighed, removing my head from his shoulder. "You could run away again with me, last time was eventful," He placed a kiss on my knuckles and I smiled at him. "That was fun and it is Friday, I'm gonna ask my parents if I can stay at Nia's but then I actually run away with you for the night?" I suggested. he sighed and shook his head at me.
"You haven't told them we're back together yet, have you?" He queried.
"Even if they knew they wouldn't let me," I sat up.
"Try it. See if you can stay at mine instead," He dared.