Chapter 91 - Yeah, I'd Die For You

Start from the beginning

"If either one of you move again, I will kill her," he said staring at Norberto and Albert. I was still reeling under the effects of my head hurting as if it would split open, but following Chris's words I looked at Norberto and Albert and saw colour disappear from their faces. It was only then I saw the revolver pointed at me.

"I only wanted Norberto to suffer but then you came in and spoiled everything for me and my son. Since that day, I had been wanted nothing but Norberto to die in the most painful and disgusted way. But now I realize, I had been firing at the wrong target. The best way to get my heart's desire is through you. Yes, that's perfect. You are the reason why my son wouldn't call me his father and you will be the reason for Norberto's fatal destruction as well."

Seeing naked hatred in his eyes, I was suddenly too afraid of his intentions. I tried scurching up, getting away from his hold. But instead of stopping me, he let me slide up and squeeze my knees up to get back on my feet.

Just as I thought, I was finally free, he lunged forward, grabbing me at my thigh. The torn slit in the gown had split up to reveal my naked leg and he used the perfect opportunity to push his hand under the skirt and pulled it apart in opposite directions. The delicate fabric tore up easily under the vehement attack, making split open up all the way up to the tight bodice just below my breasts. I was left vulnerable to his ugly eyes with just a thin lace panty covering my modesty waist down. I was sure, in another split second, he would tore it up too. I had to find a way before that.

"Chris, no! Stop!" I tried sitting up, pushing my knees between him and myself.

"Stop? Did he stop?" He asked pointed the gun at Norberto.  "Did you stop? Why should I stop now? I will finally get my revenge tonight," he screamed like a mad taken man. I had to find a way before he unleashed that madness on Norberto or Albert.

"Listen to me, yes you are right. You should get your revenge and I must pay for my mistakes. I won't stop you. You can whatever you want with me-"

"Melanie!"

Two voices shrieked at my sheer madness but I had to go on ignoring them.

"Yes, I mean it. I want to be with you too but before that, before that, you must listen my one request, Chris. Please, here, I am all yours," I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of my naked waist. I was too afraid of him hitting me again or worse pushing me away but there was no other option. Fortunately, the moment his hand connected with my heated skin, I felt a faint tremble. Pinning all my hopes on that livid manhood, I moved further close to him and getting on my knees, rubbed my body suggestively against his.

"Aah! You are still the seductress, darling. I can see why Norberto cannot resist that sexiness," Chris exclaimed breathlessly as his hand grabbed my butt and pulled harder to feel his hardness, while his eyes were grinning looking at Norberto.

Norberto's eyes turned red with rage and he bawled, "You are fucking gonna die for this." Using his body for weight, he crashed the man holding his right hand into the wall behind him. The man yelped in pain as he cracked against the wall and released Norberto to grab his head which was bleeding like a fountain. The moment his right hand was freed, Norberto picked up a metal bucket lying on the ground and jammed it on the other guy's face with full force. The painful shrill that filled the basement and blood all over his ugly face were proofs that his nose was broken, apart from whatever else.

Norberto struggled for balance and limped forward towards Chris and me. It was all too fast and Chris was shocked at the way things had changed but he pulled himself out of the shock and shouted at Norberto.

"Not so fast, Norberto! You forget, your queen of hearts is still with me," and with this words he directed the gun back at me. Norberto's body stilled as words swam, turning the basement back into its earlier calm, except for the groaning from the two injured men.