Chapter 41 - Boys Only Want Love If Its Torture

I am incredibly sorry, my sweeties. I really am. I know I am late again. Believe me, my life is going through a frenzied schedule and I am going bonkers in trying to keep up. But hopefully this should settle soon and I should be back to my Sunday evening schedule, before things went crazy :)

Ok, so its not that bad as it sounds above, but it is crazy. Nonetheless, I promise to make it up to you all lovely sweeties soon enough. Sounds like a deal?

For now, here's steamy little thing to make up for lack of spice last few weeks. Things had started going bit dull between our dear boy and feisty girl, won't you say? So, who wants to watch some action?

Well, I won't keep you long. Dig in then! 

***************************************************

Unaware of all the dubious planning and ulterior motive of Chris, I was enjoying Noberto's downfall. When I came back to Paris from New York, I had expected to enjoy every bit of this soapy drama unfold. crazy

As luck would have had it, I had just finished a shoot for a designer's watch series at one of the five-star hotel. The owner of the hotel was a dear friend of the designer and he had thrown an after-shoot party for his friend at the hotel. I was supposed to have left before the party but then I had come across, Noberto, lazing through the reception area to go to the pool side party.

I asked Pearl to find out discreetly and it was indeed confirmed that Noberto was attending the party. My brain immediately went into a tizzy to cock out a distorted plan to make the best of this sudden opportunity. I wanted to personally see him suffering. I knew his companies were not doing well and there were talks going around about investors wanting to pull out from his most promising venture. He must have started to feel the heat. And nothing would please my heart more than see him suffer and rot under the weight of all these losses.

I joined the party brimming with my malicious plans. It didn't take me long to figure out Noberto in the party. But if I had thought to find him low and broken, I was in for a rude surprise.

I saw Noberto sitting at the bar. He was sipping from his dark glass while being flanked by girls on either side. One of them was wearing a tight purple dress that barely covered her ass. The other girl was in a white pant suit that fitted her body sensuously. I thought, unlike her friend, she was dressed decently, but I had spoken too soon. The girl had comfortably ditched the shirt and was wearing just a silver coloured bra top under her jacket. She was bending over the counter, towards Noberto, providing a good view of her breasts beneath the jacket.

I had an odd feeling looking at them with Noberto.

It was no surprise. Noberto had always been a womanizer when he had girls throwing themselves at him like these two. I wanted to walk away but then the green emotion got the best of me. I wouldn't want to admit but I had been affected seeing those girls suggestively rubbing their bodies against his. While he didn't initiate anything, he wasn't even stopping them. And that irked me. Why should it? You don't want him stuck on you, do you? A voice inside me questioned.

Of course not, I answered immediately. I was only upset because this interrupts with my plan of seeing him suffer.

If my inner self had issues with accepting my answer, I didn't let it speak on further. Something had told me I wanted to see Noberto suffer and that is what I was determined to achieve. I went up to him at the bar and drwaled, "I should have known it's you. Where else you can be!"

Sarcasm was dripping from my tongue. Noberto turned around on his stool to look at me. I saw his eyes go darker before they turned hazy steel again. He gulped down the contents of his glass and stood up straight without saying a word. That silence was unsettling. Noberto was never the one to let go of a jibe and so his lack of interest in responding did disturb me.