Chapter 30 - Bowled Out

Just when I thought I had come to terms with the degraded version of myself, with not a care in this damn world, I was hit by a bullet train.

All my dimensions of darkness, coldness and evilness went into a tizzy when life came knocking at my door.

Did I really think I would escape this downfall unscratched?

Life bowled me out yet again.

I found out on a cold morning when nausea and sickness became too much to control and I had to run to the bathroom to empty myself. This had been happening for a few days now. I didn't think of it much earlier, ignoring it as something I may have eaten since my food intake had significantly increased. But soon I was feeling sick all day.

There were times when I wanted to tell Noberto but I always feared that he would look at it as an excuse to avoid him. Though he could make me come at his command, there was obviously nothing between us at a deeper level. So he would not believe me that I was NOT trying to make excuses.

Somehow I was able to control not having a disaster in front of him. Usually it would be early mornings when I would be most miserable. After throwing all my stomach contents out, I would return back completely exhausted, unwilling to do or eat anything at all.

When this continued for more than a week, I had to sit down and face the reality. I was delayed by three months now. There had been no periods. I didn't know if Noberto would have let me be by myself during those few days but that question never arose since I moved in Fritz Mansion three months ago.

Three months of unfiltered, unabashed, unstoppable fucking.

This was bound to happen.

I was pregnant!

My hand went to my tummy as I sat on the floor of my bedroom staring myself into the mirror next to the closet. I could not trace anything different in my body, apart from the obvious marks that Noberto had left on me during our intense fucking sessions. But other than those, there wasn't really much. But when I saw closely I could see my breasts had grown slightly bigger, what with the constant kneading and pulling. Or maybe I was seeing myself differently in light of my latest discovery.

My hands were still exploring my naked body for any other visible sign to confirm what my heart seem to have known, when I sensed I was no longer alone in the room. Before I saw, I felt eyes moving across my naked body.

I was afraid Noberto might be able to see my secret on my body. I turned around in alarm. But I need not have bothered. At least not at that count.

For standing in my bedroom, watching me naked on the floor was not Noberto but Albert. I stared into his eyes motionless just like he stood there watching me with horror on his face. It's not that he was seeing me naked for the first time, laugh at my luck, if you want, but he looked more shocked than I should have been.

May be I would have been shocked. May be I would have acted differently. Even though I had been fucked crazy by a man for almost three months, I would have reacted differently at being watched naked by another pair of male eyes.

Eyes which were very different from steel grey eyes. Eyes which were full of emotions and were telling a difficult story of their own. Eyes which were filled with happiness and misery, shock and hurt, need and pity all at the same time.

But right now, my shock was at completely different level. And so, I stood up slowly and walked calmly to the bed. Since I didn't have any dress around, I picked up the sheet and wrapped it around to cover my naked screaming body.