A Moments Playful Banter

Start from the beginning

Perhaps having woken up on the right side of the bed, for a change, Alastor took Angels words and usual suggestive tone in stride, letting his coffee mug rest upon the edge of the counter as he took a step towards the other that could only be interpreted as challenging.
"Well then, it's a shame that my sadistic side managed to knock you out in just one blow, hm? Even if I did continue to harm you, you wouldn't have gotten the chance to enjoy it."
This wasn't something Alastor usually did, playfully arguing with another demon, a small smirk in his words. It was satisfying though, no doubt, and Alastor really just wanted to prove a point.

Angel gave a small laugh, stepping so close to Alastor they were nearly touching as he set his own mug down slightly louder upon the counter.
"I might not have been able to enjoy it but my body sure as hell would have been able to~"
His grin only grew; mismatched eyes half lidding. This was a lot of fun, messing with a sadist who had no interest in sex, and he wasn't going to back down unless he was forced to. But even then, depending on the type of force used he probably would keep going.

Alastor's eyes narrowed as he gave Angel a once over, staring down at the arachnid's fluffy chest that was just below his line of sight. He wasn't going to back down.
"Oh, then maybe it was a good thing I decided to stop when I did. This is Hell, my dear, no one is allowed the satisfaction or enjoyment they desire. Whether that be pleasure or pain."
His smile only pushed up his features all the more as he carried on, not willing to step further, lest he wanted to be pressed up against the other. Which was a no.

Angel shrugged a bit.
"Guess you're right, though we can always just take what we want~"
The spider raised a brow, keeping his sleazy grin. If Alastor wasn't wearing that damn smart jacket, he would have absolutely taken advantage of that little tail of his. Instead, he used one of his upper hands to reach up and flick one of the little dark tufts on Alastor's head. He didn't know if they were actually ears or if it was just how his hair was. Either way, it seemed that curiosity had bested the spider.

Alastor had to admit, of all the things he could have expected Angel to do, flick and touch one of his ears was not one of them. Nose scrunching up slightly in disapproval, Alastor batted the others arm away.
"Not my ears."
He spoke sternly. As most ears were, his were sensitive.

Angel couldn't help but give a small giggle at his reaction. So, they were ears after all. Well that was information he could easily use later.

Slinking out from where he stood between the counter and in front Angel, Alastor waltzed and spun around to the spider's other side, harshly jabbing a gloved pointed finger into the side of his head where he'd knocked him out the night before.

Angel watched Alastor stride to his side, assuming he was backing down. He was about to pick up his coffee again and move on but, oh no, that was not the case at all.

"Hurts, hm?"
The deer mused with a smirk of his own, pressing a little harder as payback for the flick to his ears. Then again, Angel, the filthy demon, was probably enjoying the pain.

Angel's body tensed for a moment at the contact, not expecting it but then melted at the touch and even went as far as pushing into the force of Alastor's finger, letting out an exaggerated moan, closing his eyes as they rolled back.
"Oh, harder deer daddy!~"
Angel whined immorally, playing it up quite a bit for the sole purpose of making Alastor uncomfortable. He was only that whiny and desperate if either he knew the other party liked it or, in this case, to joke around and make someone uncomfortable.

As soon as he heard the sensual moan leave Angels mouth, Alastor pulled back in horror, body stiff, static abruptly cutting out. He could have made another clever comment, but definitely did not see that wise.
The deer felt all the signs of disgust, shock and something else he couldn't quite put his finger on, but mainly the first two.
Not saying another word, Alastor lowered his hand and strode back around Angel to reach his coffee with not a word.