Alcohol and Fake News

Chapter 6

There was no one around outside, and rightly so. The rapid gunfire and the sight of the Radio Demons rampage had scared everyone off, or at least killed them. 

There were, however, a few bars around that Alastor knew of. They were small, but classy nonetheless. Perfect for a drink after a productive night, he'd say.

Angel walked out with Alastor, the dress he wore left a trail of blood behind him as it ended up dragging behind him a bit, catching the streaks of red liquid. The same could be said for his boots, leaving a trail of bloody footprints behind.

Angel looked around at the empty streets, almost disappointed. He wanted them to see that he wasn't someone they could take advantage of anymore- not that they would recognize him in his drag anyways. That wasn't the point though. 
He was accompanied with a very powerful and widely feared being that seemed to respect him at least somewhat for a change.

Alastor looked across at Angel, noticing the slight look of disappointment on his face upon seeing that no one was around outside. He couldn't blame him for that though, it was always such a nice feeling to see the looks on alive witnesses faces after a mass murder had just taken place. It always gave an increase in that sense of power, not to mention it was the most wonderful ego boost.

As they quietly walked down the empty streets, Alastor looked around left and right, face lighting up when he spotted what he'd been looking for in the window of a store. 

"Well won't you look at that, out performance is on a picture show!" 

Tapping the end of his microphone against the glass once they got close enough, it was clear what Alastor was talking about now. The famous 666 news station was reporting the carnage that had just happened down at the casino, little icons of both the Radio Demon and Angel Dust popping up in the corner of the screen as they were most likely talked about. 

"Ha ha, what brilliance!" 

Angel raised his brows as he was pulled along. This sort of made up for the empty streets.

"Well slap my ass and call me a bitch-"
Angel muttered as he watched. A sudden realization coming to his mind as a wide grin pulled at his lips.
Valentino would hear about this soon if he wasn't tuning in right then. 
The arachnid quickly became giddy again, hopping on the spot a bit. Without thinking Angel wrapped all four of his arms around Alastor, still bouncing as he giggled.

"That's me! On a screen! And I've got fuckin' clothes on!!"
Angel pulled away and pointed at the televisions in the window.

Alastor quickly stilled, expression blanking once he realized all four of Angels arms were wrapping around his slender form. Hastily, the Radio Demon pulled away just as Angel did, trying his best not to frown as he brushed himself down a little, looking up at the screens once again. 

"Yes, quite the scene we caused, hm?" 

He nodded, a little annoyed over the fact that he couldn't hear the report, but perhaps it would be playing out loud in the bar they were headed too. Alastor could only hope. 

Angel certainly did seem excited over the report, something that again Alastor found both amusing and curious. 

"What a good show we put on tonight. Why, the demons in the casino should feel honored they got to out in such an entertaining way!"