The Casino

A quick warning!!

This chapter is incredibly graphic, containing gore and violence. Continue reading at your own risk.

Thank you!

(Art made by Kalte)

Chapter 5

Soon enough Alastor was ready, the hum of a static-filled tune escaping his lips as he flicked his room door open, stepping out with his microphone in hand. Oh, what fun this was going to be indeed...

Angel was nearly ready by that point, just putting the final touches to his makeup before pulling his long strawberry blonde wig on. He made sure he looked exactly as he imagined himself to look, before grabbing his guns and starting to hide them on himself along with ammunition, all while humming another tune. 

When Angel was ready, which wasn't long after Alastor, he fluffed up his chest and opened the door, stepping out in a long, red sequined dress that featured a sweetheart neckline, a slit on his right leg reaching just under his hip and a very low back. With how exposed he was, you'd expect to see at least some hint of a weapon, but he did such an amazing job at hiding things, you wouldn't suspect anything unless he pulled it out of his ass- literally. In addition, he still had the third set of arms that he kept hidden, meaning he could still hold smaller objects if he wanted to.

Angel turned to Alastor with a wide grin.
"Shall we?~"

Having not known a thing about the debauchery of Angel Dust as an adult film star figure, it was no wonder that Alastor was definitely surprised to see Angel Dust exiting his room, presenting as a female. Of course, the arachnid seemed to be rather feminine in the way he dressed, but this was definitely surprising- in a good way of course, Alastor wasn't one to judge and Angel's outfit was rather convincing. 

Alastor himself was dressed not in his usual pinstriped suit, but one that was a complete scarlet color. He supposed he somewhat matched Angel's outfit without meaning to.

Alastor may have been a bit of a psychopath, but that didn't mean he wasn't a gentleman. Holding out his arm for the other to take, microphone in his other hand, the two of them began their descent downstairs.

Upon seeing Alastor's new attire, Angel couldn't help but look him up and down. The suit made him all the more delicious looking. And when Alastor offered his arm, Angel just about melted into a puddle right there. The gentlemanly act always seemed to swipe his legs right out from under him.
He managed to keep his composure and took Alastor's arm, descending the stairs with the handsome Radio Demon at his side.

Angel definitely carried himself taller and with more energy than when the two had first met. Having his essence back was a great feeling that Angel didn't want to lose again. If you thought he was naive now, you'd be amazed... or maybe not- to know that he was actually smarter now than when he'd first arrived in Hell.

"I'd say we look rather dashing, wouldn't you?" Alastor piped up upon them reaching the bottom of the stairs.
"Now, shall we walk or get a ride?"
He asked the other, raising a brow. 

Alastor had his secretive ways with most things, and cashing in a favor to get them a driver was something that was entirely possible. Unbeknownst to Angel, Alastor had quite a fair few demons that still owed him favors and absolutely would be more than willing to help him out. After all, they had no choice.

Angel nodded in agreement at Alastor's statement about them looking good. He flipped a bit of hair out of his face to expose his left dark-sclera'd eye, casting his gaze upwards in thought.