21

BEACON HILLS MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
3rd Person

"He could've killed him." Scott speaks in a low tone looking over at Stiles' sleeping body. Lydia keeps Scott company in the room as they both look over Stiles.

Stiles lays in the bed, in complete peace

Stiles lays in the bed, in complete peace. For once in a lifetime, Stiles wasn't worried about anything. He could finally rest in peace for once in his life without the entirety of Beacon Hills on his shoulders. It was thanks to Cy, who had stirred up the beautiful dream.

"But he didn't. He left him in a coma at the harbor." Lydia spoke up with some hatred for Cy feeling betrayed. Lydia's phone buzzed and she checked it immediately hoping it was something important and good for once. "Damn." She sighed.

"Tell me something good."

"Lyn is in Eichen. He's actually secured unlike Cy was."

"And the bad?" Scott hesitated.

"Nothing on Cy. He's gone like the wind." Lydia walked closer to Stiles' sleeping body and held his hand in her palm. She felt warmth, a flow of new energy she had never felt before in her life. She felt his joy and happiness run through her, and she peeked a little into his mind to see a beach, and a child. Nothing made sense to her, but she ignored it. "I just hope he wakes up soon."

The transformation of a human to a siren is unpredictable. It could be instant, it could kill, and it could take months to fully transform into a siren. The pack doesn't know what Stiles truly is now, not even himself except for Cy.

Time had passed, and the pack had to move on with their lives. They had graduated high school as they wanted, and moved on with their lives. Stiles was left in a coma where he'd be visited by a tall handsome blonde guest who claimed to be a blood relative. The mysterious guest in every visit would leave behind flowers in a vase, and sea shells on the bedside table. At moments, the guest had a song to sing, and many who would walk past would be mesmerized and dazed by the beautiful voice. It had reached the point where the mysterious guest had sang his last song to Stiles, and simply stopped visiting.