18

STILES' HOUSE
Cy

I wake up in a bath tub that is drenched in a lot of undissolved salt and blue-green water. The salt sits on my skin and I rub it off hearing ocean waves play on a speaker. I open my eyes looking around the small bathroom and watch the door open.

"Oliver." I gasp out recognizing his face as my eyesight is blurred. I groan lightly feeling the wound on my hip and see it completely healed now. The ocean waves white noise continues to play and I begin to get annoyed by its fake noise. "Turn that off." I get annoyed by the noise wanting it quiet and silent as its giving me a small headache.

"Hey." I hear Oliver's voice but his tone is different. His psyche is different and I open my eyes clearing my sight and seeing Stiles instead of Oliver. Stiles turns the speaker off and gets close to me. I slide under the water, and sink myself under it being able to breathe under the water and look up to see Stiles look over me. I then see him pour another can of sea salt over the bath tub and I'm tired of his playfulness.

"What the hell are you trying to do?" I snap at him as I grab the can of salt and put it down and far away from him. I notice myself in my underwear, but its soaked and I can see my bulge right through the fabric.

"Making you feel like home? I'm surprised you didn't turn into a mermaid or something." Stiles rambles on as I stand up from the bathtub. "Let me get you a towel." Stiles runs out of the room and comes back with a gray towel, wrapping it around me for me.

"I don't even have to control you to do this." I get snarky with him and he scoffs lightly and ignores me.

"You're my friend now, and you're going to help me." Stiles tells me pretending as if he has power over me. I tilt my head giving him a squint to intimidate him, and walk away from him, leaving him behind in his bathroom. I walk directly towards his closet and drop the towel on the floor, and pull my underwear off. I throw my underwear to the floor and dig through Stiles' closet.

I hear Stiles walk out of the bathroom and turn towards him as I don't see anything fashionable to wear in his closet. "Your clothing matches your taste in lifestyle. Both terrible. Where do you even get these clothes from?" I mock him in a serious tone as I face him and he looks at my body and immediately panics.

"Woah!" I hear Stiles shout and he quickly turns around avoiding eye contact with me. "You could at least warn me!" He sighs out loudly and I quickly grab what I can find in his closet and put it on as his clothing fits tightly on me. As I slip a pair of his black briefs on, I can sense his mind with lust and adornment for me.

"Don't be so afraid Stiles. I know you think about me." I call him out while I slip on a pair of skinny blue jeans and a black graphic shirt.

"Agh! Think about drunk werewolves!" He tries to change his mind from thinking about me but I can still feel him think about me. I chuckle softly as he's adorable to poke at for my own enjoyment.

Stiles' doorbell sounds and I watch him leave the room quickly. "Stay here." He runs out and shuts the door, locking me in his trashed stereotypical messy high school boy room. I hear him invite guest in, and I can tell who is here by just sensing their minds. The pack is here.

I give myself a small tour of Stiles' room, as I get curious with his life. I walk over to his night stand spotting a box of tissues and a bottle of lotion. I question that maybe he's a crybaby, or gets sick often by the box of tissues. The lotion could be for his dry human skin.

I spot photographs framed on his wall, and take them down observing them more. I find photos of a young Stiles boating with his father. They hold a giant fish together in the photo as it must've been a rewarding catch for them. I put the photo back on the wall, and look at other photos of him, finding a portrait of him when he was a child with a pirate hat.

SIRENS • STILES STILINSKI / BOYXBOYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें