11

EICHEN HOUSE; Following Day
Cy

I sit on the thin mattress they've provided for me on the ground practicing meditation. As I sit on the mattress, I hear the unbearable noise of the tuning fork ringing in my cell to dampen my telepathy. As I continue doing my meditating, I try to tune the noise out of my hearing but it doesn't work. I sense Stiles and Scott outside my window and it appears that they've thrown me into the most deepest hole of Eichen and threw that in a hole.

"I really hoped that when we put Cy down, that it would break the control Cy had over him and he would come back home to us." Stiles talks about Derek and I can still feel a small connection with Derek. I find quite surprising, more complimenting actually. "I guess not. It's nice to see you though back in it." Stiles says to Scott and slaps his back like humans do to appreciate each other's company. Pathetic.

I continue to meditate and focus on the connection with Derek. I sense him driving his camero to somewhere in Northern California. An isolated area and he's searching for something. Derek knows where the Hale vault is, it's just blurry at the moment. He's holding to this connection. He enjoys the control.

DEREK'S CONCIOUSNESS; The Hale House (before the fire)

"You know, I should really plant more strawberries if I plan to have you be here all the time." Derek speaks up as he lays a plate of bright red juicy strawberries down in front of me. We both sit in his family dining table as it's just the two of us in the Hale House which seems bright, fresh, and fully restored to its original state.

"Well, I'm only here because you obviously want me here

"Well, I'm only here because you obviously want me here." I say to him and he places his own plate of strawberries in front of him and takes a bite of it. "I think you've realized that your devotion to me is what is going to keep you alive till the end... We have a lot of work to do still Derek." I say and I can't let him know exactly what I want from him yet.

"Yeah? What kind of work?" Derek asks wanting to follow orders like the soldier I've made him to be. It makes me happy.

"You need to be the only one who knows about where the Hale vault is." I say vaguely and he lowers his eyebrows confused.

"But I don't even know where it is. Not even Peter, my family wouldn't tell Peter."

"But your sister Cora does." I remind him about her as she will obviously know where the vault is at. If the pack finds out what I truly have planned, Cora will be the first to get to the vault before me. Then it's goodbye relic. "If Cora knows, she'll be a threat to us." I say convincing him and he looks at me going to follow the orders but his real humanity is holding him back a bit.

" I say convincing him and he looks at me going to follow the orders but his real humanity is holding him back a bit