Brave

When the ice melted away, Algaia didn't know where she was at all. She simply woke up and found herself all tied up inside a messy warehouse, blindfolded and unable to move, she didn't know what to do.

Algaia: (What should I do now...? I'm starting to hate myself for being so weak and helpless. Why do I always have to be in this situation?)

She waited for hours... nobody came and she was starting to get even more anxious.

Algaia: I-Is anyone there...? Why are you doing this...? (All I remember was Hellios saving us... don't tell me, Julius took me away? Or Lukael is up to something again? I'm getting so paranoid. I was never like this before when France was still around, he would always save me... but it's frustrating how I have to depend on him all the time... even now!)

Even though she wants to cry because her thoughts are torturing her, she tried to stay brave.

"What's she doing now?"

Just now, she heard a faint sound of someone talking. The voice seemed far away, she couldn't understand what was said at all, but knowing someone was nearby, her body became stiff.

Algaia: I'm in pain... my body hurts... I just want to be free from this

The entrance to the warehouse was opened and created a loud clanging sound. She heard footsteps walking towards her. While her vision stays in darkness, her heartbeat grows heavier.

When the sound stopped, Algaia tried to turn her head around despite not seeing anything.

Algaia: W-Who's there?

"Now she's acting like this, as if she remembers nothing at all." A distorted voice said. It sounded as if it was coming out from an electronic device.

Algaia: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME..?!

"Shush... shush. Be quiet, or they'll hear. You don't want that, do you?" The distorted voice said.

Algaia: Let me go... please... if that's you, I know you hate me, but you shouldn't do this

"Hate you? Of course not. I LOVE you, because you're about to make us rich." The distorted voice responded, assuming that Algaia was referring to him.

Algaia: I don't like this. My body hurts a lot...

"Hahahaha.. I'm sorry, but you have to endure it a little longer. I promise to make it up to you, though." The voice said.

Suddenly, she felt something cold touch her skin on her arms, the sudden touch made her whimper as she tried to move away but couldn't. She heard the distorted voice laughing even more. She figured they were using a blade and it was about to slice her up. Her body began to tremble in fear.

Algaia: Save me...

She whispered like a silent prayer.

Just in time...

A loud crashing sound broke down the warehouse's wall.

"WE MADE IT...!"

The blade on Algaia's skin was pulled away and she immediately turned her head from where the sound came from.

"We've been discovered... tsk..." The distorted voice slowly faded away, as if it was escaping.

The next thing that happened was that a bunch of people began fighting and Algaia could only hear their screams for pain and battle cries. While the people around her was busy, she was thinking, "Am I going to be rescued...?"