The World of Nanatsu No Taizai V

All night long, Algaia stayed with Lukael at one spot as they waited for Nile to show up, but he never did. Until she eventually began to doze off and Lukael noticed it.

Lukael: You can shut your eyes. When you wake up, you'd still be my prisoner anyway.

He smiled bitterly as he glanced coldly at Algaia. She says nothing and does as she was told. When your body shuts down, there's nothing you can do against it.

When the night grows darker and quieter, Lukael was left alone with his thoughts. He was staring straight into the far distance, as his mind wanders off.

Snapping back to reality, Lukael decided to look behind him, thinking that he has let his guard down and he could be attacked by Algaia any moment. He panicked, but he froze when he saw her sleeping peacefully.

He was sad.

He couldn't even do that. Sleeping doesn't even save him from his nightmares. He was his own nightmare and he wouldn't admit it.

Lukael: That just makes me hate you even more.

He whispered and walked away.

DAY 73 BEGINS

THE WORLD OF NANATSU NO TAIZAI [FINAL]

"Algaia, Algaia!"

Algaia heard the sound of someone calling her name. She felt her body shaking and so she awakened.

Algaia: W-What's going on??!

King: Oh thank goodness!! You're finally awake!

Algaia: O_O why are you here?! King?!

King: There's no time to explain, we have to run! I can't carry you duh!

Algaia: OMG CAN YOU PEOPLE JUST LET ME SLEEP PEACEFULLY?!?! >O< (Wait, where's Lukael?) 

King: OK, I'LL DO MY BEST TO TALK WHILE WE RUN SO LISTEN CAREFULLY!

Algaia: O-O-Okaaaay!!! (HOLY SHIT IS THE GROUND SPLITTING?? AND THE WORLD IS COLLAPSING?! I COULD SEE FRAGMENTS FROM THE SKY BREAKING APART OMG)

King: Meliodas lost control of himself and so did the uh, guy named Hayce. The goddess of this world whose name was O'Valsomething died and now this realm is falling apart. Merlin says she found a way to escape and return to our world!!!

Algaia: W-Where are the others?!

King: We got separated, but I know where they are now!! Let's keep going!

Algaia nods in agreement and continues to run with King... and as they reached their destination, Algaia found herself meeting everyone else.

Meliodas: Algaia! :D

Algaia: Captain!!!! T_T are you okay?!

Meliodas: Yeah, I'm fine now. Sate, sate, sate!~ What should we do now?

Algaia: .__. Idk, maybe have a picnic? The world is kinda ending right now, you know?

Ban: AHAHAHAHAHA OR DRINK SOME BEER!!!!! Then have a feast!

Escanor: WHO DARES DESTROY THIS WORLD WHILE THE GREAT ME IS STILL HERE?

Escanor, the bearer of the sin Pride, somehow lost his glasses that Merlin gave him and has also transformed into his muscled form.

Algaia: OMG O_O ESCANOR-SAMA!!! <3

Escanor: Hm? Was it you?

Algaia: Oh no!! I-It wasn't me ^_^" I'm innocent!!!! See? :D *smiles widely*