The World of Fairy Tail I

Algaia wakes up to her very first day again.. in the world full of adventures.

THE WORLD OF FAIRY TAIL I
DAY 1 BEGINS

Algaia: *stretches* So.. the countdown begins again, huh?

France: Yep. Also, there are a few changes..

Algaia: *nods twice* Changes.. I see.. HEY WAIT!! WATER U DOIN IN MY BED?!?!?! *panics and gets off the bed*

France: *ignores her* ..whatever happened to you here before, that has been altered.

Algaia: Before..? You mean my experience here?

France: And the one who changed it.. is no one but me. 😏

Algaia: Riiiight.. 😧 *rolls eyes*

France: *laughs* You being the princess of dragons is no more.

Algaia: How did you know what my role was before??

France: That's what my powers told me.

Natsu: *suddenly barges in* I'M NOW FIRED UP!!! ALGAIA, WAKE UP! >:D

Happy: AYE! :3

Algaia: O.O..." 😰 *looks back to France* (he's no longer there..)

Algaia was taken outside, where everyone was. Hearing the news of her "return", certain people came to the guild to visit her.

Lucy: And..? What's the meaning of this? =_= 😒

Elfman: Ohh! What a man!!

Lyon: My name is Lyon Vastia.. in case you have forgotten. *sparkles*

Gray: What the hell are you doing here? *shirtless again*

Natsu: Ohh! Lyon! :D

Algaia: Omg (CRAP I TOTALLY LEFT HIM HANGING BACK THEN WHEN HE ASKED ME OUT WHAT DO I DO) *hides behind Erza*

Erza: What's the matter? Lyon seems to be visiting you. I see no harm in that. *nods as she agrees with herself*

Algaia: Erzaaa.. 😭 you don't understand.. because you already have a man.. and he's Jellal.. 😩 zzzz.

Erza: W-What are you saying..?! N-no way!

Lyon: *coughs* I have decided to give up pursuing Juvia-chan

Lyon: *coughs* I have decided to give up pursuing Juvia-chan.. she is without a doubt in love with my childhood friend, Gray. U_U Therefore I have made a decision! (○♢○ ) *walks up to Algaia, takes her hand and kneels*

Algaia: E-Ehh..?!?!

Lyon: Algaia, *teary eyes* please go out with m---

Natsu: YOSH! We decided on a new job to go! Let's go, Happy, Lucy! Algaia, are you coming?! ^_^ *accidentally pushes Lyon aside*