The World of Donten Ni Warau III

The morning starts with Algaia's heart beating rapidly, as she is still in Tenka's arms while he is asleep.

DAY 26 BEGINS

Algaia: (Omg... WHAT DO I DO... I CAN'T MOVE BECAUSE HE'S HOLDING ME TOO CLOSE)

Soramaru: Oi stupid brother get up you got drunk again—EH!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????! O________O

Soramaru opened the door to Tenka's room all of a sudden and was extremely shocked to see Algaia next to Tenka. Quickly, he shuts the door close again as he turned red. Nishiki comes running to where Soramaru was as well as Chutaro, both concerned about Soramaru.

Algaia: O_O (OMG NOOOOOOOO SORAMARU JUST SAW US)

Tenka: Hmm..... why so noisy Soramaru... let me sleep longer! *turns around*

Algaia: (YES I'M FREE CAUSE IF I STAYED LONGER IN HIS ARMS I WOULD HAVE DIED FROM INTERALLY FANGIRLING.)

Algaia quickly stands up and attempts to leave the room when Tenka suddenly spoke.

Tenka: Algaia... sorry if I forced myself on you.

Algaia: Eh..?? (W-Why does he sound so sad when he said that?!) I-It's okay... Tenka-sama...

Algaia says and leaves the room to find Soramaru looking frustrated while being comforted by Nishiki.

Nishiki: Soramaru-sama... your brother Tenka-sama is getting married... this kind of scene will be normal soon... .///////.

Soramaru: B-But this is different!!! HE WAS DRUNK!! >////////<

Chutaro: What's going on sir?! :O

Algaia: O_______O... *walks away*

Soramaru: O___O....

However... as Algaia stepped outside... the villagers surprised her.

Villager: Good morning, Tenka's fiancée! We've come to present our offerings!

Algaia: EH O___________O

The villagers were carrying a bunch of food and it soon became a party celebration that everyone didn't expect. The moment Tenka woke up, he had no choice but to entertain the villagers as they all feast together. Everyone was dressed formally and so Tenka decided to dress up too.

Algaia: *sigh* When did it come to this...? .__. (Maybe this is Nyx's idea again.)

Tenka: Hey, Algaia...

Tenka walked up to Algaia, wearing his suit and having his hair tied up in an elegant ponytail.

Algaia: Oh, Tenka-sama—O_O (HOLY SHIT THIS TENKA IS HOT TOO!!!!)

Tenka: Everyone seems to be excited about our wedding... I feel bad.

Algaia: Why...? (OMG I NEED TO PUT DOWN THIS DRINK AND TURN AROUND BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE HAVING AN IMAGINARY NOSEBLEED)

Tenka: Y-You know... >.>

Algaia: (This side of Tenka is really unexpected ALL BECAUSE THE SHOW NEVER HINTED ANY ROMANCE BUT BOI I LOVE IT.) Tenka-sama... don't worry... it will be okay. :)

Shyly, Algaia took Tenka's hands and gently held them with a smile on her face. Her smile made Tenka blush.

Tenka: Say... Algaia... why did you suddenly come back?