Crossed Worlds: Haikyuu!! x KNB II

Algaia finds out that she is an adopted sister of Ushijima and actually lives with him. Learning that she is an ex-girlfriend of Kise Ryota and the "current" girlfriend of Oikawa Tooru, Algaia finds herself in a huge mess in this world.

And by morning, Ushijima eats breakfast with her and as usual, it was kind of awkward and quiet. Algaia couldn't help but keep looking down on her food, avoiding Ushijima's intimidating looks.

DAY 29 BEGINS

Algaia: (Soooo scary... but it's kind of nice to have a buffed bro like him like, what if Oikawa cheats on me? Then Ushijima goes like "OIKAWA" and then beats the hell outta that trash. Wow imagining it makes me feel happy for some reason, yes I'M WEIRD)

Ushijima: Eat properly.

Algaia: Huh—o-oh y-y-yes!! (He's kind of strict damn)

Ushijima: I'm not dropping you off to school just to ensure you're not going to skip again... but, being the adopted child as you are, I ask you to act more responsible.

Algaia: Y-Yes...

Ushijima: Hm. You're acting more obedient today. Did Oikawa made you act this way?

Algaia: (I guess he's expecting me to act like a rebel BUT OMG IS THERE A TIME WHEN HE DOESN'T MENTION OIKAWA I MEAN PLS LET'S TALK ABOUT HINATA I LOVE HINATA) *nods*

Ushijima: Hm.

In the end, Ushijima dropped her off to school even though he said he wouldn't. His reason is because Algaia is acting nice today that's why he sent her off, saving Algaia the trouble of trying to find her way to her school. Wearing her Fukurodani school uniform... she is greeted by her co-managers, Yukie the 3rd year and Kaori who is a 2nd year like her.

Algaia: Oh.. hey :D

Yukie: Oh you... Bokuto is still whining that you abandoned us and chose Oikawa-san of Seijo!

With a teasing smile, Yukie spoke to Algaia.

Algaia: N-No way! O_O A-As much as I love Oikawa... I will not leave Fukurodani!! (HELL YEAH I LOVE LOVE THIS SQUAD... GOING TO KARASUNO WILL BE PERFECT... BUT U CAN'T HAVE IT ALL I GUESS.)

All of a sudden... a familiar voice that she didn't want to hear called out to her.

Andromeda: Hi. :)

Algaia: (A-ANDROMEDA?! O_________________O )

Looking at Andromeda, she was also wearing a Fukurodani uniform.

Yukie: Hey, Andromeda!

Kaori: How the hell can you even pronounce her name? Anyway... she's so pretty.

Andromeda just smiles and passes by Algaia, leaving first. Then... another person she knows tapped her shoulder from behind.

Iris: Hime! ^_^

Algaia: (I-IRIS!) O_O

Iris: Ignore her :)

Kaori: Hey Iris :D

Algaia: O-Okay.. O_O *nods* (Iris is telling me to ignore Andromeda? Well yeah, okay then.)

Together, the girls headed to their classrooms. In the hallway, she was greeted by Akaashi and Bokuto.

Akaashi: There you have it, Bokuto-san. Can you please stop whining now?

Bokuto, who was whining nonstop, finally stopped as he looked at Algaia. His face lightened up as he smiled.