The World of Donten Ni Warau II

Apparently, Algaia turns out to be a childhood friend of the man named Kumo Tenka and they are both "destined" to marry each other as decided by both of their families. If she was Fuma Ninja, what was her undercover "family"?

DAY 25 BEGINS

Algaia wakes up... and finds Tenka sitting next to her and gently fanning her with a sweet smile in his face.

Algaia: T-Tenka-sama—O_O (OMG SO EARLY AND HAS HE BEEN DOING THIS ALL THIS TIME?!) O/////O

Tenka: Good morning, Algaia!

Tenka smiled brightly like the sun that he has always been portrayed as.

Algaia: Good morning, Tenka-sama >/////< how long have you been there?

Tenka: Yeah, I just got here. Soramaru's out training with Sousei again! T___T *sobs*

Algaia: D-Don't cry Tenka-sama! xD Soramaru's training because he wants to surpass you, right?

Tenka: Nooooo he just wants to leave the nest *cries*

Algaia: Hahaha, Tenka-sama you really love your brothers so much.

Tenka: They are the reason why I still breathe. Without them, my world is nothing.

Tenka said as he looked at Algaia with a calm smile.

Tenka: I'm planning to visit Chutaro in his school... wanna come?

Algaia: Seriously, how long was I asleep? xD

Tenka: It's already noon.

Tenka gets up and dusts off his clothes.

Tenka: Let's eat together before we go! >:D

Algaia: Okay! :D

As Tenka stepped out of her room which actually used to be Shirasu's room... he suddenly began screaming.

Tenka: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! NISHIKI!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!! @____@

Algaia: What's happening?!?! O______O

Quickly, Algaia responded and went out. She also started screaming with Tenka when she saw Nishiki and Crow pointing their weapons at each other's throats.

Nishiki: Tenka-sama... this boy seems to be an enemy!!

With a scary aura all over him despite still looking calm and collected, Crow just glares back at Nishiki.

Algaia: AAAAAAHH!! C-Crow!! O_O

Tenka: Crow?!?! Who's that?! @__@

Nishiki: Y-You know this person... Algaia-sama?

Crow remains silent while Algaia runs in between the two and breaks them off.

Algaia: Crow..!! Withdraw your weapon! >.<

Crow: Why? She threatened me first.

Crow asks Algaia, almost sounding like a child.

Tenka: N-N-Nishiki-chan, calm down... it seems that Algaia knows this boy. *sighs out of relief*

Nishiki: Forgive me Tenka-sama... Algaia-sama... he seemed very suspicious...

Crow: Hmpf... what a pain.

Reluctantly, Crow puts his sword back into his scabbard as he looked away.

Algaia: U-Umm let me explain—