The World of Tokyo Ghoul

DAY 64 BEGINS

Just as she thought, she was actually in the world of Tokyo Ghoul. A world where there are beings called "Ghouls", they look exactly the same as humans, yet they can only eat nothing but humans.

Algaia: Lukael—what do I do? I don't want to be a ghoul. I mean, it's cool when you're watching it—but just as I thought... eating fellow humans won't be nice—

Lukael: ............

Algaia: What do I do?! Somebody should change this! This is my dream! I should be happy!

For some reason, Lukael was silent and his bangs were covering his face. Algaia starts panicking... until Lukael burst into a hateful laughter.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Ahahahaha!!" Lukael... was bracing his stomach as he starts laughing out loud and left Algaia dumbfounded. He's nearly in tears and he kept laughing for a minute.

Algaia: Lu...kael...?

"Oh, you're so foolish, human. Did you think I would finally OPEN up to you?" Lukael was struggling from himself; he's trying his best to stop laughing. He wipes the corner of his eye with the tip of his forefinger.

Algaia: So... you lied to me.

Lukael: Hahahaha! Come on... that's nothing. Oh, well. I mean, I've been lied to more than what I did to you, so this is only the beginning. Okay? *takes her hand*

Algaia: L-Lukael..?! Let go of me..!!!! NO! I don't want to go with you!

But he was holding her hand so firmly that it started hurting her.

Lukael: Now, sit back down and eat. I told you, didn't I? I went out of my way to prepare this for you. ^_^ So, EAT.

Algaia: No!!!

Algaia was on the verge of tears and she kept shaking her head to refuse the forceful, betraying Lukael.

Lukael: Don't cry, that's what Crow said. So, don't cry. Listen, no one's here for you now. You only have ME. Now do as I say, EAT!

Algaia: This is too far, Lukael! Please stop! I don't like this!!!

Lukael: Too far? I don't think so. As someone who has suffered far more, I think this is a joke. That's why I was laughing. Haha. Stupid human.

Algaia: What do you mean? You being hurt doesn't justify hurting someone else just to make them feel your pain!

Lukael: Oh... shut up. No one's going to come here. Not Crow. Not Arkrus or the others. Not Morpheus. Not even Hayce or your beloved Alistair. Right, my lord, I mean.

Algaia: What's wrong with you?! How can you say they won't come?!

Lukael: SHUT UP I SAID EAT! When you're told to eat, you EAT! You don't SPEAK!

Lukael yells at her, it seems like at this point; he's in between losing his sanity completely or giving up.

Algaia: If you're going to torture me, you should've said so from the beginning. You even tricked me for playing nice...

Lukael: Torture? Oh. No. No no no no no no no no no no no no no.

He repeated the word "no" many times as quickly as he can pronounce it.

Lukael: I told you earlier. This and that, are two different things. Hell, even that violent Hayce has gone through a far worse torture than you are experiencing right now.