Naina (wiping Aalekh's tears) : tu sambhal khud ko Aalekh... Sab theek ho jaayega..Main hu na tere saath... Aur hamesha rahungi... Abhi tu ye sab mat soch..sab nichey wait kar rahe hain.. Jaldi chal.. Kyunki hum nahi gaye to koi upar aajayega aur main nahi chahti ki mere bhai ki Image kharab ho kisi ke saamne..

Aalekh (denying) : apun ka mann nahi hai Naina... Tu jaa apun nahi aaraha...

Naina jaanti hai ke vo kyun nahi jaana chahta sab ke saath..but Naina can't leave him alone right now because he'll keep on pondering over what's going on in his mind right now and it will hurt him more... So she can't leave him alone... she needs to divert his mind that's why she's taking him with her by hook or by crook...

Naina (straight faced) : theek hai to phir Ananya design kar degi tere liye kuch... Main bol dungi usko vo tere measurements le legi.. Thik hai phir hum sab chalte hain...

Saying this she leaves his room but sadness is still visible on her face... She tries to hide it but still Rajveer, RV and Naveen knows that something is wrong with her... Before any of them asks her about it rest of the group arrives including Aalekh...

Huda (sullenly) : oye phoolan tune mujhe kaha tha ke sameera ko invite karne ko par yaar vo aa nahi payegi shayad...keh rahi thi Leave ke liye apply to kar diya hai par pata nahi Leave milegi ya nahi..

Naina (little off) : koi nahi huda abhi time hai kya pata usey Leave mil jaaye...

Huda (frowning slightly) : oye tujhe kya hua hai.. Itni dull kyun sound kar rahi hai..

Naina (shaking her head) : kuch nahi... Ab sab jaldi chalo.. Hum late ho rahe hain... Chalo ab...

With that everyone starts moving towards their conveyance...

Shopping mall

It's been four hours everyone are busy with shopping.. Sherry is busy helping pooja with her outfit for other functions... Naina has already selected her outfits that are obviously of Rajveer's choice and Rajveer's outfits too... She has also helped Aalekh in selecting some of his clothes but mostly he has purchased what shivanya has liked...everyones are little tired and hungry too... So they all goes to food court to have something to eat....

They were just about to sit but suddenly a woman comes from somewhere and literally pounces on Rajveer... Rajveer gets shocked...he just stands like a statue with his arms raised in hands up position... RV is not present there.. He has gone to use washroom.. Everyones jaw literally touched floor when that woman starts speaking...

Woman (clinging to Rajveer like a limpet) : baby... Where were you.. No calls, no messages nothing... Teen saalon se kaha the tum??you know I missed you sooooo much baby...

Everyone were shocked out of their senses except Naina.. She's  looking about to murder that woman who was now literally strangling Rajveer...

Naina was about to grab that woman's arm when pooja says..

Pooja (angrily) : oh hello... Kaun hain aap.. Kyun apna connection mere Shah Rukh se jod rahi hain.. Aur pehle mere Shah Rukh ko chordo aur dur se SMS karo..

Rajveer right now was feeling very thankful to pooja for saving him from her clutches and also from getting her murdered by Naina... That woman leaves Rajveer and says with attitude..

Woman : excuse me... Are you talking to me??

Pooja (scowling) : yes I'm talking to you... Who the hell are you??and how dare you hug him like that ??

Woman : I'm tamanna.... Tamanna Rajput...

Naina (moving to stand infront of Rajveer) : so??? Hogi tum?? But this doesn't permits you to pounce on him like a starving dog... Aur tum ho kaun?? Khamakha inke Gale pad rahi ho....