Chapter 25

Vince didn't know what to say. He just stood there for a minute, " H-h-how?" I couldn't remember what happened while I was there. The only thing I seem to remember are instructions that are on repeat over and over in my head. I couldn't remember though.

For a while Vince and I couldn't let go of each other. We just held each other for a long time. I thought we were going to crush each other in the hug but there was no way I was going to let him go. We both have been through up and downs but I wasn't going to let him go now.

He had the biggest smile on his face, " I have to go tell everyone that your still alive." He ran out and he knocked on his brother's doors and when they saw me standing there they didn't know what to say. They just stood there as if they had been turned into statues. As soon as I held my arms open though, they ran over to me and hugged me, almost knocking me over to the ground. I smiled, finally having the feeling like I had a family.

I suddenly remembered that my brother was back at Weston's prisoner. I immediately stood up and said, " Vincent we have to go back to Weston's, my brother is a prisoner there. We need to get him out of there." Vince smiled a little and said, " Already done. He's been healing for a little while now but he can talk and pretty soon he'll be able to get out of bed." I picked up Giovanni, " I wanted to see him please."

I set Giovanni down but he hugged my leg and as I tried to walk he held tighter. I smiled and picked him up again and he hugged my neck tightly.

I walked into Aeden's room and he was sitting there, bruises and stitches covering him. I rushed over to his side and he looked shocked to see me there. Giovanni ran out of the room. I sat next to him and just seeing him so beat up and tortured for so long made me want to cry. He's been here for years and I never even both to look for him.

" How are you still here?" He said weakly. I spoke very softly to him, " I don't know. I don't remember anything."

I held his hand, " I am so sorry, I thought you were dead. I really thought you were dead." He sighed, " I believe you, I know you would have tried to find me if you knew. I'm here now though and that's what matters." I couldn't help but start crying all over again, I felt like this was all my fault. I had to find a way to defeat Weston, the only problem was I had no idea how.

                               ***
                 ~3 months later~

There had been silence on Weston's part for 3 months. There were no attacks, no word from him, nothing. I suppose he thought he had won. So until we could figure out where he was, all we had to do was wait.

Ever since I had woken up, Vince woke up every night with a nightmare. It was always the same thing for him. He always thought that I hadn't woken up and that he had lost me forever. Whenever he woke up from that dream he would hug me close and whisper " please don't leave me." I would always whisper back, " I won't."

To ensure that what happened with me at the prison cell doesn't happen again, Vince made sure that I trained with the pack and learn how to fight. I loved Vince but I think he's being a little too protective of me since I woke up.

Aeden eventually got out of bed but the doctor said he would have to walk with a limp for the rest of his life now. When I wasn't training or with Vince I spent most of that time with Aeden. For the most part, everything was just our version of normal.

There was just one thing that was wrong. During these past few months I've been restless because there have been these dreams that I have been having and they are always the same thing. They are these instructions telling me to find my light, to find my light. I had no idea what it meant but it was reoccurring so I just did my best and tried not to sleep.

Tonight was just like all of those other nights, every time I closed my eyes I would hear it over and over in my head. I kept telling myself to just keep staying up and to ignore whatever I heard whenever I closed my eyes.

" It's 3 in the morning babe, what are you still doing up? Are you okay?" I turned over and he ran his fingers through my hair. " I could ask you the same thing," I smirked a little. He didn't have a great sense of humor anyway.

" I've had this reoccurring dream that has been haunting me. Something is telling me that it isn't a dream though. I feel like someone is trying to tell me something but I cannot seem to figure out what it is. They seem to be instructions but I don't know how to follow them or what they mean." He thought about it for a while but he didn't know what to say. He knew I would kill him if she said it was probably nothing so instead he said nothing.

I moved closer to him and laid my head on his chest, " Whatever it is let's forget about it for now. For now let's just time together and we'll try to figure it out tomorrow." I turned off the light then and I giggled as I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed him passionately.